Kale

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How do you all feel about Kale? Honest opinions, I have my eye on one, but it's over $600 ("Lyndon Grande") so I need some help. :confused1:

2. Kale? Educate me.....

3. I think it's kale.com. It's a pain in the neck website (you need the latest version of flash) and the navigation isn't easy, but they have a few good bags.
    I emailed higala.com to ask what else they would be carrying soon and they mentioned Kale but I had never heard of them :shrugs:

4. I am possibly being really stupid here, but when I go to Kale.com, it is some sort of research foundation...... can't see any bags.....

Can you post a link to the bags?

5. If you look in my showcase, I have a small pink kale bag. It's really cute and the material is really soft. I don't know much about them - I got the bag at a sample sale - but I really like that bag and some bigger totes I've seen.

6. they are great. kind of like an indie designer with lots of experience. I'm a fan...

7. Rose: try KALE.

I think they look great, especially the Lyndon Grande in metallic suede! Love the teal! I've looked at them on their website before but don't know much else about them. I also remember seeing them on activeendeavors.com. If you do get one, please let us know. I'd like to hear more about them. I really like lesser know yet quality brands. Thanks for posting, I had almost forgotten about these!

I'm sorry... they aren't on activeendeavors any longer.

8. Ah, thank you, its kalehandbags.com not kale.com!

9. Kale is a FANTASTIC brand. Their bags are VERY well made. I like their bags a lot.

10. I don´t see anything when I click collection. I like the look of the bags that came up on images.google though.

11. I've seen them; they're nice but nothing special for the price I think. That's way high, and for that price I would look around. Mike & Chris, Luba J, Gustto, so many cute bags in that price range.

12. i have the kale 'essential' handbag from a year or two ago that i love - it's hemp and black leather and the leather is so thick and beautiful & holds up wonderfully. the bag is HUGE; i use it mostly for a laptop tote or for magazines/books/etc. when i travel. it's super-strong and well worth the $395 i paid for it...

13. I agree, the teal's an amazing colour. :yes:

My only reservation is, that along with many other brands of this type, the hardware looks rather cheap. :shrugs:

14. I have 7 Kale handbags, and I absolutely love them. The details are fantastic - chrome or brass hardware, which has held up pretty well for me - suede linings on all the bags, luxurious leathers and a really different look. I own the essential tote (in pink, brown and black), which is huge, the old Posted #2 in apple green, which gets compliments all the time, a purple Posted from the original collection, and two of the short east-west bags. The new purses they have out now look fantastic - I'm just waiting for them to go on sale !

15. I wasn't trying to suggest that the hardware was inadequate, or wouldn't last.

After all, these bags are relatively expensive.

I was just saying that, in my experience (and I have owned bags at all price points), you generally get what you pay for and that the hardware used for bags at this price point generally looks a bit insubstantial when compared with that used for higher end bags.

Maybe I was just stating the obvious! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice