Kale Tate

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I just stumbled upon this brand. I did a search and it got good reviews. Can anyone tell me what the inside looks like? Could I fit in magazines and folders?

Thanks!

Judie-I own the Tate in green, and yes I bought the medium and it would hold them. The grande must really be large because mine is big! It's gorgeous though! If you want you can email [email protected] and tell her that Jan, the teacher, sent you (That's how she'd remember me!) and see if she can offer you any additional discount. She is great to work with.:rolleyes:

Thanks JNH! I did email her.

Can you tell me more about the inside of the bag? Is there a zipper where I could hold my wallet? Any other pockets or compartments? Can you wear it over your shoulder?

Many thanks!

Hi Judie, It has one inside zipper pocket in the medium Tate. It also has a cell pocket and another pocket next to that one. What color are you thinking of getting? Do not buy it as Shopbop-they are cheaper at the Kale website! :yes:

Hi- thanks guys. I was thinking of getting the green one. There's one on sale. I emailed Melinda to see if I could also apply the Lucky Discount to one that is on sale. Can't hurt to ask, right?

I took a negotiations class a while back, and the professor said "you should always ask for a better deal." He gave an example of one of his former students who was shopping with her mother at Neiman's. The mother found a shirt and actually asked the SA "can't you give me a better price?" The daughter was mortified. The SA, however, told them the shirt was going on sale in two days. So she took down the credit card information, didn't charge it for two days, and the mother got the cheaper price. So always ask! :yes:

Judie-I own the Tate in green, and yes I bought the medium and it would hold them. The grande must really be large because mine is big! It's gorgeous though! If you want you can email [email protected] and tell her that Jan, the teacher, sent you (That's how she'd remember me!) and see if she can offer you any additional discount. She is great to work with.:rolleyes:

Do you know if the Tate is made in a smaller version than the medium (12'' x 15'' x 5'')?

I love the colour of this bag, but it seems to be sold out everywhere - any suggestions? :crybaby:

Thanks!