***Kale Past Season Liquidation!**

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Thanks toni! Geez...the Tate is soooo cute, but I'm soooooo on a ban now! I hope they don't list any more of these so that I don't have to exercise restraint. That's simply not one of my talents! BTW...some of the prices on Amazon are lower, but some are higher.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
Wonder why they put them on feebay? Seems like they would have found a better way to sell them than to pay ebay's fee's and have to wait the 21 day hold through pp for their payments since they have 0 feedback. That was very nice of them to give you a heads up though and they beautiful bags.

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
OMG Toni...you are a pure angel for letting us know!!!

Silly me got confused on the colors, I thought raisin was the purple, now I see it is the fig color...what a score!!

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
Land of potatoes...
Thanks for posting Toni! I'm on a ban....I'm on a ban....I'm on a ban.... (chanting this while looking through the selection). Could someone help me out here and buy the Tate in Pimento before it sneaks into my cart?? Those bags can be so sneaky! :ninja:

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
Thanks for posting Toni! I'm on a ban....I'm on a ban....I'm on a ban.... (chanting this while looking through the selection). Could someone help me out here and buy the Tate in Pimento before it sneaks into my cart?? Those bags can be so sneaky! :ninja:
I can't get it b/c I have the Palmer in Pimento...oh and b/c I'm also broke!