Kale - New Discovery

Jan 10, 2006
I got this great bag from Kale today! I'd heard of the brand from seeing them here and there at Barneys & at a random Nordy's. They're great bags, very well made IMO.

I got the grey Essential bag that's lined in light lilac suede. It's so pretty. I love that the snaps at the bottom of the straps unsnap, so you can "push" down the top of the bag to make more room to wear it on your shoulder. So if you're wearing a coat or something, it still fits!

The grey is really interesting. In some lights it looks purply, other times it looks almost brown The zippers in the front unzip and that area is lined with suede and it's like a hidden pocket! I just love this bag! :love:

Oh--if you're interested, their website is www.kalehandbags.com. You can call them and place an order.

Attachments

• DSCN0748.JPG
    DSCN0748.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0749.JPG
    DSCN0749.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN0750.JPG
    DSCN0750.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN0751.JPG
    DSCN0751.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN0752.JPG
    DSCN0752.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 64
Wow! That's a great bag! I just looked at the website and some are on sale. Like the same style in black. Which I like. :biggrin: And the color you got is also gorgeous. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I like that their stuff isn't way over-priced for a casual bag and that they're well-made. I love the suede lining! And they even use RIRI zippers just like MJ bags.

If you're looking for a particular color and they say it's sold out--it doesn't hurt to call. They have some backstock at their warehouse. In the Essential, they told me that they still have the black, pink, and calf styles.

Oh, I'm glad we're talking about Kale! There was a bag that I saw a few seasons back from Kale that I really wanted to get, but for some reason, never got around to getting it until it was too late. The line seems really great! Thanks for sharing!