*KALE* I HATE to do this......

hee-hee---you guys are TOO TOO funny! I do put my bags in the little seat and stare longingly at them and I thought I was the only one! How much fun this has been. You guys are the best enablers :wlae::jammin:

I'm also a stay-at-home mom, and sometimes I think how sad it is that my bags really only get seen and appreciated by me. But then again, who else would I be buying them for?

Just think, the next time you take your beauty of bag to Target, you can put it in the seat of the cart and stare at it lovingly as you coast down the isles. That's what I do ;)

Girl, there is NO bag too nice for Target! :P Just put a soft cloth in your cart and rest that baby on it while you shop! :woohoo:

I know EXACTLY how u feel! I have these 2 pairs of shoes (sorry, I know this the handbag forum) that I bought because they were ssssoooo pretty but wonder why I spent so much $$ on them since I have no idea where to wear them! If u honestly don't think you will get your money's worth out of them, don't keep them because everyone here loves it! There are sssooo many bags that I love & can afford but the thing that I (and my bank account) love about tPF is that I can admire all the eye-candy from afar.

If you LOVE the bag (or bags :graucho:) and can afford to keep it, then you should. I am a SAHM too and I actually think we who are at home full time have more opportunity to use a nice bag. Seriously, when I was working I was too afraid to use somthing nice and take it on the train or smoosh it into a drawer or on the floor under my desk. You should have something you think is spectacular and enjoy it. Personally, I love looking over at my pretty bag on the car seat next to me. BTW I have heard before that the Kale bags are really nice and the lining is TDF!

You know, it's like I really shouldn't keep both...I have been, ahem...kind of bad
lately....but that darn Palmer SAtchel I have wanted for a while--and what a good price!! JUST ONE MORE I PROMISE!! then I'm done!!

If you LOVE the bag (or bags :graucho:) and can afford to keep it, then you should. I am a SAHM too and I actually think we who are at home full time have more opportunity to use a nice bag. Seriously, when I was working I was too afraid to use somthing nice and take it on the train or smoosh it into a drawer or on the floor under my desk. You should have something you think is spectacular and enjoy it. Personally, I love looking over at my pretty bag on the car seat next to me. BTW I have heard before that the Kale bags are really nice and the lining is TDF!

posk51 -
Honey....keep the bag you love the most and enjoy carrying her around ALL THE TIME!
Bags should be functional AND enjoyable.....and there is no better way to feel better about yourself than to carry a FAB bag - to Target, to the grocery store, to the gas station, EVERYWHERE esp. since you got it at a great price!
As a SAHM - you have the MOST important job in the world and it's hard hard hard at times and it's nice to know that you can just glance over and look at your fab purse and just feel better, yes?
Enjoy this tiny pleasure of life.......sometimes, we overlook how these "small things" can make a difference!

I love their website. I want the Palmer II in cement. I say keep them or at least 1. I am a SAHM of 2 kids under 4 so I understand your concerns but it would be nice to have a bag that you can go on dates once in a while or out shopping by yourself. I too am affraid of ruining lining in my bags or spilling something in them but these things were meant to be used and not admired from afar (well by other people maybe when it is on you ha ha) you deserve it !!!

Seriously, who needs therapy when you are a member of TPF. Thanks for the emotional support and enabling :graucho: So I had the Tote ready to go today and I couldn't do it!!!! I was right in front of the UPS place and I didn't do it!! maybe tomorrow. BUT the satchel is here to stay, I'm pretty sure.....that blue is so pretty. It's not a true Navy, it almost has a purple tint to it. Mrs. MC I agree---that website is so fun! You should def check out Bluefly!! (am I allowed to say that??) :wlae:

posk51 -
Honey....keep the bag you love the most and enjoy carrying her around ALL THE TIME!
Bags should be functional AND enjoyable.....and there is no better way to feel better about yourself than to carry a FAB bag - to Target, to the grocery store, to the gas station, EVERYWHERE esp. since you got it at a great price!
As a SAHM - you have the MOST important job in the world and it's hard hard hard at times and it's nice to know that you can just glance over and look at your fab purse and just feel better, yes?
Enjoy this tiny pleasure of life.......sometimes, we overlook how these "small things" can make a difference!

I love their website. I want the Palmer II in cement. I say keep them or at least 1. I am a SAHM of 2 kids under 4 so I understand your concerns but it would be nice to have a bag that you can go on dates once in a while or out shopping by yourself. I too am affraid of ruining lining in my bags or spilling something in them but these things were meant to be used and not admired from afar (well by other people maybe when it is on you ha ha) you deserve it !!!

I must share my grief with someone(s) who understand. I bought and received two Kale bags today. One of them I pulled the trigger on too soon and planned on returning anyway. They are the Kale Palmer Satchel (navy) and Tate (moss) . The reason I am returning both of them is they are simply too nice for me!! Most of my bags are Kooba and HH. These bags are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I mean truly beautiful, the colors are vibrant and the leather is delicious, and the lining is that impossibly fantastic fuchsia suede lining. All I think is "where in the heck am I going to wear these bags?" Did I mention I am a stay home mom?? I just cannot justify this. And I am soooo sad....sigh....Really you guys, gorgeous bags. Has anyone ever done this before? Bought a bag sight unseen and then received it and you where afraid you were going to ruin it?? and not have anywhere to where it except Target?!! Sorry this is so long and if you have read this far thanks for listening to me, I just had to get this off my chest!
I don't mean to sound like a whiner, I have come to terms with the fact they are going back. I guess I'm just a little sad about it..:crybaby::lol:

Girl you are not too good for your Kale bag. I'm a student and really dont have anywhere to where mine, but i still wear it everyday when I dont have my school bag. Everyone deserves a nice bag or two. And if it makes you feel any better the stitching in the lining that makes the cell phone pocket (does that make sense?) has started to come out on my palmer making it one big pocket. Point being, while Kale bags are really nice, they are not that nice if that happens after only a few months (not thats a big deal and I can probably re-stitch it myself if I kind some fuschia thread). Enjoy your bags even if it while shopping at target!:okay:

Well shoot, thank god I didn't spend $700.00+++ for it!! I would have been pissed!
I love to hear from people who own Kale. Thanks for the input!! :flowers:

Girl you are not too good for your Kale bag. I'm a student and really dont have anywhere to where mine, but i still wear it everyday when I dont have my school bag. Everyone deserves a nice bag or two. And if it makes you feel any better the stitching in the lining that makes the cell phone pocket (does that make sense?) has started to come out on my palmer making it one big pocket. Point being, while Kale bags are really nice, they are not that nice if that happens after only a few months (not thats a big deal and I can probably re-stitch it myself if I kind some fuschia thread). Enjoy your bags even if it while shopping at target!:okay:

You know, it's like I really shouldn't keep both...I have been, ahem...kind of bad
lately....but that darn Palmer SAtchel I have wanted for a while--and what a good price!! JUST ONE MORE I PROMISE!! then I'm done!!
"Just one more..."why does that sound so familiar to me? ;) Oh! That is what I always say!!! :smile: Yeah, unfortunately that palmer is really pretty (sorry for saying that!).