Kale Handbags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, all! Does anyone own a Kale bag and if so, how do you like it? Has anyone seen or know where I could find the Kale "Cameron" bag in the color Jade? Thanks in advance!

2. Thanks for the reply. I have been searching on line and I'm all googled out! I can't seem to find the Cameron bag (it was showcased in Lucky Mag Nov '08) in the color Jade. I found two other colors, but you know how it is when you are set on a color, it's hard to get it out of your head! I'll try to do more searches in this forum for Kale bags.

3. did the Lucky issue have shopping information in the back?

Maybe you can call Kale's Customer Service and ask? Or call some of their retailers on their website to see if it's still in stock somewhere?

Good luck!

4. The Cameron bag as in the one that has canvas and then colored trim on it?? Kataphileo has 2 Kale "Cameron" bags but I don't see it in Jade. They have Avocado and Pimento.. -->Kale Cameron Handbag

5. I think Kale has bitten the dust. All of the phone numbers on their site have been disconnected, and I've received no response to any of my e-mails, even to Jennifer Kale herself. So sad!

6. Oh, that's too bad! I have owned two Kale bags now, really sturdy products.

7. I e-mailed someone in customer service the other day, and she e-mailed me right back.

8. oh neat didn't know about them

9. Thanks!