KaixGucci capsule

platanoparty

Dec 17, 2020
Hi Gucci lovers!

I was curious if anybody has more info about the new Gucci capsule collection with Kai? I’m a huge lover of both Gucci and Kai (global ambassador and Korean pop star/dancer) and was trying to find more info. However a lot of what I found is in Korean or Chinese. I was hoping to get the bucket bag and the blue bear sweater but I’m not sure if the collection will be available outside of Asia. I did see a portion of the proceeds will go to helping children who are experienced hardship because of covid, which I thought was really cool, too.

Any info appreciated, thanks fellow Gucci fans :heart:
15E7E3F1-2D63-44A1-A6A3-A2A4E967E3D5.jpeg922DFEFB-828E-47A1-B05F-00D1D8EA7AF9.jpegDC0D1BA7-5C98-416A-86F1-BDB62436C277.jpeg
AD20F217-1CD3-4A16-A905-1834AD9EE478.jpeg

Hi Gucci lovers!

I was curious if anybody has more info about the new Gucci capsule collection with Kai? I’m a huge lover of both Gucci and Kai (global ambassador and Korean pop star/dancer) and was trying to find more info. However a lot of what I found is in Korean or Chinese. I was hoping to get the bucket bag and the blue bear sweater but I’m not sure if the collection will be available outside of Asia. I did see a portion of the proceeds will go to helping children who are experienced hardship because of covid, which I thought was really cool, too.

Any info appreciated, thanks fellow Gucci fans :heart:
View attachment 5003262View attachment 5003263View attachment 5003264
View attachment 5003265
Ya Gucci just posted the collection will be available in China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand.

Thanks everyone! I’m so annoyed about this lol. But I hope you can share photos if you get it - would love to see some of the collection from you! Honestly though the style is close to the Doraemon collection i think this one is so much cuter. I have never bought from a Reseller or pre loved before so I’m a little weary of trying. If anyone has tips on how to get pieces internationally I’d really appreciate it :angel: