kahluamilk: bags101

1. Hi guys, not too many but here are my babies... And just for the record, I'm done buying bags until 2007. :rolleyes: I would hate to be on a ramen diet for the rest of the year! :wlae:

Speedy 25, 30.
    Vavin GM
    MC ALMA!!! (My new pride and joy!)
    Balenciaga First
    Botkier Trigger

[​IMG]

2. Fantastic collection! I love your Balenciaga bag.

3. Absolutely wonderful collection! :heart:3

2007!? You must have some willpower LOL

4. Wooo hooo :nuts: Great collection!! 2007?? Hmmmm lol.... Weee shall seeee....

5. :heart: your collection!

6. I love your collection! I was never that into LV, but now I am thinking I might need one in my collection. 2007? Ha, good luck, by the way ramen is good with eggs...

7. Love the collection!

8. Nice collection!

9. I love that you have a 25 and a 30 ! And good luck on fending off ramen - I don't think I have so much willpower !

10. Great collection! The MC Alma is beautiful! :heart:

11. The alma is gorgeous. 2007?? Wow...you must have great will power. I think I would have to go with the ramen noodles.:lol:

12. ramen is good with eggs.. i also like to throw lotsa veggies in there.... :supacool:

one day after bag post... i'm already eyeing another bag.. :wtf:

13. beautiful! i love your b-bag, TDF! :biggrin:

14. Love your Botkier! :love:

15. Your bags practically go with everything in your wardrobe and I admire your self control and willpower to stop purchasing bags for a while ... impressive!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice