Kahaki/Chambray Carly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the Khaki/Chambray Carly and I was wondering if anyone has seen one in the stores or if they are available at any outlets? I think I would prefer the medium size. Thanks for your help.:smile:

2. I think they sold out a while back. You could try calling Coach and see if there are any available. Good luck, its a lovely bag.

3. i think the d istribution center still has a few in the regular size.. i remember because i had gotten the last large and they told me they had a lot of regular ones left

4. Thanks so much for the information! I'll call tomorrow.

5. i have it and had a heck of a time getting it (i got it during the last pce and, at the time, i was told jax didn't have any)

6. I saw the medium Khaki/Chambray Carly at my local boutique tonight. It was on display...so there's at least one out there.

7. I want this Carly so bad! there was a large one on eBay that went for $400 so I'd keep my eye on there!

Good luck. I envy you. LOL

8. I ordered mine from Jax about 3 weeks ago. Good luck!