Kaching! Two additional scarves to my collection and some buckles

Oh, absolutely gorgeous stuff! Congrats on your choices. I know exactly what you mean about 'browsing' and coming out with a bag! :sweatdrop: Been there, done that! Don't worry about having an exclusive SA, the best case would be that you have a great relationship with all but is anyone calling you for the things that you want? Who asked you if you have a special wish? ;) If you have such an SA doing that for you, I would say, work more closely with that SA. Because he/she will be able to seal the deal in for you. But seriously, I prefer to have a great relationship with everyone.

I must now be on a Hermes ban! Every time I walk in the store to "browse", I can't come out without an orange shopping bag. :girlsigh:Tried some fabulous looking cashmere scarves as well. I love it that my SA (actually, I don't have an exclusive SA...I feel like I have a good relationship with all of the SAs...I'll work with anyone who is not busy with a customer) gave me handfuls of the Kelly Caleche for me to put in all my handbags! :love:

Ohh Can i ask how much the buckles were?
I paid $220 for the gold buckle. I purchased the other two as a set awhile back. If my memory serves me, I think they were in the $500 range. I asked my SA to look out for a belt with blue jean on one side and red on the other. She forewarned me that such color combination may be impossible to find. However, she offered to place a special order for me. YAY!! :tup: These days I feel like I am working to subsidize my H-habits.

Oh, absolutely gorgeous stuff! Congrats on your choices. I know exactly what you mean about 'browsing' and coming out with a bag! :sweatdrop: Been there, done that! Don't worry about having an exclusive SA, the best case would be that you have a great relationship with all but is anyone calling you for the things that you want? Who asked you if you have a special wish? ;) If you have such an SA doing that for you, I would say, work more closely with that SA. Because he/she will be able to seal the deal in for you. But seriously, I prefer to have a great relationship with everyone.
I love everyone in the store. Each one of them have been willing and happy to call me with any special wish items. I got my birkin that way. Long story, but I ordered a togo black with PH when I was in grad school. I got a call before graduation, about one year after I placed my order. I had to let it go because I could not get myself to rationalize a purchase on my credit card when I didn't have the cash upfront. It was hard...I griped about it from time to time. Next time I saw my dream bag was at the Fabourg store in Paris on Christmas eve. It got snatched by someone else. I tried various color...could not believe the vast selection. However, the couple that I tried didn't give me that "love at first sight" feeling. I passed them on. Last year, I was at the H store (2 1/2 years after the first offer), I mentioned to one of the SAs who absolutely adores my DH (he has a tie fetish) my birkin saga. She emphatized with me and offered to keep me in mind and ta-da, she called in 2 months or so, with two birkins. (note--she was one of the SAs I worked with but no means the exlcusive SA) I was in the office working on a crazy deal...there was no way I could sneak out...but I did. She offered one in togo and the other in VL. The VL was "love at first sight." My range was $7,000, but after all these years of waiting another $1000 and some change was not going to be a barrier between me and my dream bag. The best part was that I had the bag delivered to the office the next day. I had it under my desk and I literally crawled under my desk with my door closed to open it, smell it...couple hours later open it again and smell it.

Once you have one, you want MORE, certainly tpf doesn't help either. I am still contemplating between a birkin and kelly...what I do know is that I want an exotic. My DH thinks I am too "young" (in relative terms) for an exotic because he associates exotic with older women. I am tirelessly showing him y'all pictures to convince him otherwise. Of course, he would never say no...but I like to consult him and make him feel like he was part of the decision. A wise trick I learned through the many years of my marriage. Recently I have been carrying around a croc clutch my mom gave me and he thinks it's fab. I am so close to him endorsing 100%. :yahoo:

Once you have one, you want MORE, certainly tpf doesn't help either. I am still contemplating between a birkin and kelly...what I do know is that I want an exotic. My DH thinks I am too "young" (in relative terms) for an exotic because he associates exotic with older women. I am tirelessly showing him y'all pictures to convince him otherwise. Of course, he would never say no...but I like to consult him and make him feel like he was part of the decision. A wise trick I learned through the many years of my marriage. Recently I have been carrying around a croc clutch my mom gave me and he thinks it's fab. I am so close to him endorsing 100%. :yahoo:

From your personal experience, you really don't need an exclusive SA, being able to work with everyone in the store is really the most ideal situation. Then you won't be in a situation where you have 2 SAs trying to reserve the same bag for 2 good clients. ;)

I totally agree about getting DH on this as it's a lot of money, sometimes I feel so bagged out (absolutely sacrilege to say it here :rolleyes:) but DH would say 'Don't you like it, why didn't you just get it?' For the moment, I have moved on to RTW :Push:. Wrt normal leathers, I'm quite H out unless they are other H styles I don't own and am definitely moving on to exotics territory. DH loves p. croc. but I really need to take it one step at a time, so am going to Ostrich first, then Lizard and finally croc to fully appreciate the H journey :P. Btw, you are never too young to own exotics, it's totally chic. :yes: Go get 'em! And oh, of course, you must make plans for a Kelly, since you already have a Birkin. :angel: Make it an exotic too ;).

Last year, I was at the H store She emphatized with me and offered to keep me in mind and ta-da, she called in 2 months or so, with two birkins. (note--she was one of the SAs I worked with but no means the exlcusive SA) I was in the office working on a crazy deal...there was no way I could sneak out...but I did. She offered one in togo and the other in VL. The VL was "love at first sight." My range was $7,000, but after all these years of waiting another $1000 and some change was not going to be a barrier between me and my dream bag. The best part was that I had the bag delivered to the office the next day. I had it under my desk and I literally crawled under my desk with my door closed to open it, smell it...couple hours later open it again and smell it.

... it sounded like a love story! the pursuit & the final marriage (of that VL birkin & u)!
... i can identify with ur obsession of smelling ... just heavenly.

CONGRATULATIONS to your new purchases! they are lovely!