Kabuki Necerful

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Kabuki Neverful Redo. After having had one bag which I returned due to odor I had in my hands a second one in the store. Didn’t make purchase. Still longing for this great bag I tracked down one and was told there now is only one other available.
    I received the bag today. It has THAT odor. I’m keeping it because I really want this bag. Any Kabuki owners have similar situation. I think that all of the NF smell? Will it dissipate?

2. Yes, mine has the odor that I haven't experienced before. Read that if you let it air out for a week, it should went away. I am still hiding it away from my hubby so I put it back to its package until Christmas ;)

3. My Kabuki Neverful and Speedy absolutely stank when I first got them. However after being used and left out of the dust bag the smell does go.

Sure if I stuck my nose against the canvas I could still get a whiff of that chemical smell BUT it is almost gone now.

lolasmom likes this.