Ka-plunk!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You know those days when you know you're carrying too much stuff but keep trying to tell yourself you aren't? Yeah...that was today in the lovely rain. Well before, I was coming home and tried to get all my stuff into one hand so I could have my keys ready (umbrella, bag, phone and my purse which usually always goes in my backpack on rainy days), and boom! Guess what fell face down in a puddle. Yeah, my M/L flap :wtf::wacko: But fear not ladies for this is a positive post! It's vintage lambskin and I scooped it right up and dried it off quickly and she's fine! :smile: I know this situation is probably the biggest fear amongst lambskin owners but my baby survived! Just wanted to share lol

2. Thanks for sharing Lady Stardust!
    I'm so glad your M/L is ok! :smile:

3. :faint: OMG I would have died! So glad it survived!!!!!!! Probably because it's vintage.... :okay:

4. Good to know! Phew!!!

5. That's good to know! I'm glad she's fine.

6. Here's some post tumble pictures too, (with and without flash) So I'm not exaggerating lol. I guess I was just lucky, this is definitely a "don't try this at home, kids". I think it being black also helps a lot. I am usually very careful with my bags but I just thought it was secured in my hand and it wasn't

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Glad your baby escaped unharmed!

8. vintage bags can survive anything!!

9. I'm glad your bag is okay! :smile:

10. omg i would have died, im so glad she is ok

11. I'm glad your bag made it through. I got stuck in the rain in NY too today. Is it wrong that I was holding my umbrella over my chanel instead of over me?

12. phew! Glad she made it out safely!!!

13. WoW! Glad it's all well with her! You lucky girl! ;)

14. Glad it survived Lady Stardust! It looks great :biggrin:

:roflmfao:

15. Good to hear that nothing happened to your bag!