Ka-plunk!

Lady Stardust

Je m'en foutiste
O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
You know those days when you know you're carrying too much stuff but keep trying to tell yourself you aren't? Yeah...that was today in the lovely rain. Well before, I was coming home and tried to get all my stuff into one hand so I could have my keys ready (umbrella, bag, phone and my purse which usually always goes in my backpack on rainy days), and boom! Guess what fell face down in a puddle. Yeah, my M/L flap :wtf::wacko: But fear not ladies for this is a positive post! It's vintage lambskin and I scooped it right up and dried it off quickly and she's fine! :smile: I know this situation is probably the biggest fear amongst lambskin owners but my baby survived! Just wanted to share lol

Here's some post tumble pictures too, (with and without flash) So I'm not exaggerating lol. I guess I was just lucky, this is definitely a "don't try this at home, kids". I think it being black also helps a lot. I am usually very careful with my bags but I just thought it was secured in my hand and it wasn't