K35 RC/Bougainville HSS vs B30 RC

Epsom is lighter than Clemence and I find the long strap of a Kelly is really useful. So Kelly gets my vote. :smile:
Edit: Just saw your post saying it's a Sellier. Just keep in mind that a Sellier in 35 will look much bigger and boxy. If you like this, then please do bring that beauty home and share pics with us! lol
Thank you cr1stalangel!!! I will try to post a try-on picture. It really is quite big:wondering

Do you need to be hands free? I personally love Kelly's more but only in 28cm, a K 35cm is too large IMO. Sounds like in your post you lean more toward the B30cm anyways. RC is my favorite color too! I have it in B 35cm and a 18cm constance, glad you'll be part of the club!
Thanks DAClub! I love my K28 too, hands-free and light. The RC color is really gorgeous, especially in epsom.. Wow, Constance in RC is TDF!!! Congrats on scoring such a beautiful bag!

Ooooh I'd keep the K35 in sellier. You're on the taller side and with it being sellier it's a tighter construction than retourne. I don't find it too big at all. Also, if you treat it right it will look as good in 30 years as it does today, whereas the B is going to go a bit Mou, which has it's lovely charm but all in all the K just is a little bit more special. You don't carry a whole lot which a B's open top would warrant anyway.

i would go for B30 (my fav size, most practical), RC (fav colour) with ghw is a perfect combination. i am usually a phw person but for rouge i prefer ghw just so go-all-the-way-ladylike. clemence is usually too soft and gets saggy but for 30cm its perfect. RC colour comes so well in clemence too. too good to be true bag

Being roughly the same height I found the K35 sellier was too briefcase like. Even though it's a HSS I would pass. You should get something you can picture yourself wearing for years to come, not buying a particular piece because it's a HSS.

I guess it's a matter of persaonal opinion but I do not agree that K35 Sellier looks briefcase on 5'6. I'm 5'7 and just got the one in my avatar and it looks nothing like a briefcase. In fact, I was quite suprised at how fabulous it lays on the body in comparison to all the comments I have read on the forum. The K35 is like 1/2 the depth of a B35 and sits completely different than that wide of a bag. It is elegant beyond words IMO.

My pick: K35 HSS all the way. Will stay pretty and perky forever, light as a feather and best of all.... Bouggie is on the inside!!!!!!!!!!! :woot::woot:

Ooooh I'd keep the K35 in sellier. You're on the taller side and with it being sellier it's a tighter construction than retourne. I don't find it too big at all. Also, if you treat it right it will look as good in 30 years as it does today, whereas the B is going to go a bit Mou, which has it's lovely charm but all in all the K just is a little bit more special. You don't carry a whole lot which a B's open top would warrant anyway.
Thank you Gixxer! The K35 RC/GHW really is so elegant, even if it were not HSS.. How I would love to keep it as well...

i would go for B30 (my fav size, most practical), RC (fav colour) with ghw is a perfect combination. i am usually a phw person but for rouge i prefer ghw just so go-all-the-way-ladylike. clemence is usually too soft and gets saggy but for 30cm its perfect. RC colour comes so well in clemence too. too good to be true bag
Thank you Honhon! I've seen some of your posts and I love your style! I've never had a bag in Clemence so I was doubting it's ability to literally stand the test of time!

Being roughly the same height I found the K35 sellier was too briefcase like. Even though it's a HSS I would pass. You should get something you can picture yourself wearing for years to come, not buying a particular piece because it's a HSS.
Oh my, what a lovely avatar Nico_79! Pretty! Thank you very much for your kind reply!m