K*Pop Big Bang

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I am REALLY surprised that there is no Big Bang thread. I've been a BB fan for a few years now. anyway, this thread is for anything and everything that has to do with Big Bang-oh, and if anyone has any info on a Big Bang USA tour?? I've heard some rumors, but nothing concrete.

Members:

G- Dragon
    [​IMG]
    Tae Yang
    [​IMG]
    Seungri
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Daesung
    [​IMG]

2. Never heard of them but Tae Yang is cute.

3. lol, yeah he is.... Taeyang and seungri are my favs

4. I love kpop :smile:
    big bang is one of my favorites! thanks for starting a thread

5. no problem, after i put my first tae yang photo in my siggy, i got a few people commenting on it :smile: so i figured there has to be quite a few BB fans on tpf....im gonna buy some more BB merchandise this week. im such a freak. haha

6. I love K-pop!! I don't understand the lyrics, but that's okay.

Big Bang is cute. I have Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" as my alarm & Girls' Generation's "Gee" as my regular ringtone, lol. Both songs are so damn obnoxious -- perfect for me because I can seriously sleep through most sounds!!!

7. Isn't he just so Go-Jus?!?!?!?!?!?!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. omg i didn't even see your signature picture of him. GORGEOUS!!!
    woooow what an amazing smile.

vinyl i can't understand a lot of the lyrics but some! my korean isn't advanced. >_<

9. what are your favorite songs? i love Always(korean & english), Number 1, Forever With You, Strong baby, With U, and more ;)

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I made a skin for my macbook of this vv
    [​IMG]

11. LOL, I don't understand Korean either! I learn some random phrases from watching K-drama... like saranghae, oppa, etc. Korean music is awesome though.

12. Haha i love Tae Yang's style:woohoo:

13. seriously, i just came in here based on that pic in your sig. and now i'm in love with tae as well. jesus, i've never been so attracted to an asian guy in my life. i mean, i thought Rain was cute, but damn. Tae just blows him out of the water.

14. omg, i am SO attracted to this style(only on asians though ;) ), its not even funny.

lol, yay.... maybe if there are enough US fans BB will have a tour....ooh, i hope so.:yahoo:

15. All Of BB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]