K Jacques sandals question

monkyjib

Respect good taste
O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
I'm hoping someone could clarify this for me. Are these sandals sizing Italian or French? I'm asking this because Net-a-porter says it's Italian sizing, while K Jacques website says they are french sizing. I have directly emailed the brand and they also confirmed this. I'm IT37 and my foot measures 24 cm, so I ordered size 38 of the Gina flat sandals. However, they feel like they are half a cm too big (this is when my toes are on the white stitching that frames the soles, not right at the edge) Is that how they are supposed to fit? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

If the look bothers you, try the size down. I don't like the look of too much "empty leather" at the toe either :smile:
Unfortunately K Jacques is another brand that only has full sizes so you may have to find the size that fits best rather than a perfect fit. For reference I wear size 38 in K Jacques ( I have a few different styles but not Gina) and I wear a bigger IT shoe size than you.

If the look bothers you, try the size down. I don't like the look of too much "empty leather" at the toe either :smile:
Unfortunately K Jacques is another brand that only has full sizes so you may have to find the size that fits best rather than a perfect fit. For reference I wear size 38 in K Jacques ( I have a few different styles but not Gina) and I wear a bigger IT shoe size than you.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I guess I will have to try size 37. I'm just a bit worried because I'm ordering a customized pair and there will be no returns accepted.