K couture's format to Breast Augmentation in Seoul

Hrmmm there's still pins and needles type feeling on my left boob, but thats because the heart is there so the chest n the left side is slighty more forward and the nerves are slightly more tensed. My right boob no issues. Also my incision is super clean. Also my incision had zero pain or discomfort from day 1. Only pain was in the main chest and nipple area for the first 3 hours. After that the pain dropped alot to the point where it didn't bother me.

Lol actually cos i kept betching and moaning about using a granny bra, the "functional" ones as you call them, my surgeon gave me a sports bra to use. Yayyyyyyy.

Also today i bought some non wired lingerie bra from armani. The lacey kind. Took some pics and being a thot I posted on instagram. My boobs look FREAKING AMAZINGGGGG. Its been 2 weeks and its already settled nicely. I have natural cleavage too after my surgeon used the muscle resection technique to close in the gap. 2 finger gap is the ideal for natural cleavage (without using a push up bra)
Would you mind if I ask your B&A pictures? Thank you

Holy crap I just had the most scary ordeal last night. I'm in Amsterdam right now and this guy who I thought was my friend spiked/drugged me last night and kept trying to make advances on me. Thank god i managed to get home safely and my bf came over soon after. But when I woke up my boobs were hurting. Im not sure what happened between the time I was stumbling home high as a kite I must have been quite rough with my boobs and all. I hope I didn't do much damage to it. :sad: omg so traumatized right now

• Wow
Reactions: Lien
Holy crap I just had the most scary ordeal last night. I'm in Amsterdam right now and this guy who I thought was my friend spiked/drugged me last night and kept trying to make advances on me. Thank god i managed to get home safely and my bf came over soon after. But when I woke up my boobs were hurting. Im not sure what happened between the time I was stumbling home high as a kite I must have been quite rough with my boobs and all. I hope I didn't do much damage to it. :sad: omg so traumatized right now
What??? Omg that is so scary!! I only hear of these stories on TV or something... people seriously do that? Glad you made it back home safely!!! How did you manage to get away from the guy?

What??? Omg that is so scary!! I only hear of these stories on TV or something... people seriously do that? Glad you made it back home safely!!! How did you manage to get away from the guy?

I called my bf and he came immediatedly. Yeh so you know how there's those coffee shops in the netherlands where they legally sell space cakes? This guy told me its really weak and to try it but its actually 10 times the normal dose a person takes. Usually a couple of ppl share one cake. No one actually eats an entire one on their own. After that I went loopy and it lasted for like more than 6 hours it was horrible. I was throwing up all over the place, and when you are so drugged up you don't feel pain so I think i was really rough with my boobs without realizing cos i woke up with my boobs hurting.