The Hermès Jypsiere

ryukafroo

Oct 12, 2008
Hi everyone! Lately I’ve become interested in the jypsiere. I was able to visit the store today. It was so nice to get out! I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the bag in clemence vs swift leather.

thanks so much!

Reactions: Chrismin
Hi everyone! Lately I’ve become interested in the jypsiere. I was able to visit the store today. It was so nice to get out! I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the bag in clemence vs swift leather.

thanks so much!
Was not a big fan but saw the gold and now I’m really thinking about it !!

Reactions: ryukafroo
Let us know if you end up getting it! ☺️ I have the option of etoupe in Clemence or a blue in swift (I don’t remember/didn’t catch the name, but it’s a deep blue). I’m wondering how swift will age in a crossbody/shoulder bag.
Gold is gorgeous! I have a gold Lindy I love

Reactions: 880
Let us know if you end up getting it! ☺ I have the option of etoupe in Clemence or a blue in swift (I don’t remember/didn’t catch the name, but it’s a deep blue). I’m wondering how swift will age in a crossbody/shoulder bag.
Gold is gorgeous! I have a gold Lindy I love
Ooh what size is your Lindy?

thanks so much!
I love Jypsiere. Blue Saphhire clemence and Bordeaux Swift...
The clemence wears very well. It definitely gets thrown around but the swift does show scratches... I don’t carry it much but it’s more a color issue than a leather issue.

Attachments

• 32B0D0A2-B102-4E12-B0ED-D3E06CDD7286.jpeg
    32B0D0A2-B102-4E12-B0ED-D3E06CDD7286.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 347
I love Jypsiere. Blue Saphhire clemence and Bordeaux Swift...
The clemence wears very well. It definitely gets thrown around but the swift does show scratches... I don’t carry it much but it’s more a color issue than a leather issue.
Wow. Your bag collection as well as your closet is amazing !!

Thank you! I love that blue ! I was thinking maybe the dark blue color in swift...scratches may not be so obvious? But etoupe is classic!

the blue swift is the same color as the calvi case on the bottom of the picture

Do you think one would slouch more than the other after some time ?
E1C64E83-B969-4775-997E-9E54749A39A6.jpeg

Reactions: 880