Jypsiere without a stamp

Greenbling

Jun 8, 2015
Need help! I bought a jypsiere from the Paris boutique in 2015. The bag has no stamp on it. I took it to the HK boutique and the sales there said it wasn't a problem that there's no stamp. I didn't insist on them taking some action at the time and now I regret it as I want to sell it. Would like to ask if it is indeed a mistake on their end, and if I have any grounds to insist on them stamping my bag? Thanks in advance!

xray

O.G.
Nov 26, 2008
Canada
I bought a Kelly years ago from the HKIA store and it didn't have a blindstamp. My home store sent it back to Paris to be stamped. This was only after a few months of having it...not sure how you not doing anything for 5 years will go over but you can always try.

Greenbling

Jun 8, 2015
Great to know xray! I have just received a reply from their HQ customer service asking me to bring it in to a H boutique for inspection. Will update everyone how it goes.

Greenbling

Jun 8, 2015
Update: the SA managed to find a very vague marking that resembles a stamp CP. But that's it. No indication of the year. They are going to consult the technicians.