Jypsiere 37 color!?

What color should I get for my Jypsiere 37?

• Jypsiere 37 - Fjord Bleu Abysse

• Jypsiere 37 - TC Vert Veronese

Results are only viewable after voting.

ueynah

H Fanatic
O.G.
Feb 26, 2009
So far, most of my H items are in black, rouge H and ebene! So I am excited about adding blues and greens to my family!

Need your help! Can I (a guy) pull off Vert Veronese? or should I stay with another fav, BA. I love both colors although I would consider VV to be more fashion forward than BA.

Last edited:
hanyeu, getting your Paris shopping finalised??........... I would go for VV, as IMHO it also has a tiny bit of brown undertone, which does not come out too green........... but BA is equally gooooooooooooorgy............ I don't seem to be much of a help here........

Does he have a tatoo of a Simpson character on his arm?

More of Marc Jacobs on the beach:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Marc Jacobs

77514263.png

75830646.png

another for Vert Veronese

I love both colors and Vert Veronese is a fab color, but given your existing collection Bleu Abysse would provide more variety.

I think whatever you can wear with VV, you can wear too with your existing Ebene so my vote is BA just to make your collection more interesting!

Thank you all for your input! So far, it is a close call, 9-8 with BA just leading slightly! Oy , this is indeed a hard decision to make.

Sydspy, starting my Paris shopping list now! Hoping that some of it can actually be shipped to me instead of me lugging them around!

Bluewin, thanks for reposting the MJ VV birkin! Yes, it is GORGEOUS. That's why VV is on my radar as a color option!

I am, like, So partial to blues it would seem I would tell you to go for bleu abysse? But like, I can Totally see you rocking a VV jypsiere instead of a bleu abysse. Bleu abysse is like black most of the time? Except if you're being shot by the paps like Eva, wherein it looks more like BdP. I think VV will, like, add more excitement to your outfit than BA.

I think you should Totally get VV. It's So you! :biggrin:

i tried the BA 37 Jypsy few days ago, it is beautiful. I was wearing white shirt with khaki pants. Totally hippie. Coll wearing white with dark blue, another look, chic

My first thought was definitely Bleu Abysse, but after seeing the pics of MJ... I may have changed my mind. VV really is a beautiful color and so versatile. Good luck with your decision and have fun shopping!

Thanks everyone for their wonderful input!

It seems we have die-hard fans in both camps! The logical part of me thinks I should go BA while the "show-off" in me wants to rock VV!

I will have to sleep on it some more! But thanks again!

Allan, are you moving to the Valley? Totally! :biggrin: