Juzluvpink's indulgence

juzluvpink

I luv my kiddos!
O.G.
Jun 25, 2008
Sharing my humble collection with all like-minded individuals..

Couldn't believe my collection literally doubled within 1 year! OMG!

Nonetheless I love each and single pc still..

Got this classic in 2001. I don't use it anymore as it's too small for my working needs but I still treasure it lots as this is my first...

LVMusetteTango.jpg

CoachSignatureCarly.jpg

Got this shortly after the Carly series is being launched, I believe that's end 06? It's a wonderful bag, roomy and easy to retrieve stuff. Used it daily as a work bag until I got my next designer bag.

It seemed Loewe is not big on this forum. It's definitely not the highly sort after brand where I am located but I love the little 'bubbles' on the crown. Got this from a shop that sells pre-owned designer bags in May 08. FYI, it's surprising light and roomy. A very versatile bag as well.

LoeweWhiteShopper.jpg

If you follow the posts, you'll see that I don't buy a lot of designers over the years.. but this purchase literally opens the floodgate and I've been buying since... :wtf:

bottegafamily2.jpg

I bought the New Ball & card/coin case from BV Hawaii in June 08 (through a wonderful SA called Bryan) and I simply loved the Carminio. I like it so much that I asked a friend to look out for a wallet in the exact same colour when she visited HK. I was lucky and she managed to find one.. :yahoo:

Close up look of my small french in Carminio

BottegaSmallFrench.jpg

PS: I'm still caressing the softness of the lambskin even after more than 6 mths of use.. the leather is just so.. heavenly.. :drool:

After purchasing a few Bottegas within 1 month, I told myself I should go on a purse ban.. but I wasn' successful.. in Nov 08.. my DH bought me this beautiful bag..

MiuMiuCofferinAnthracite.jpg

As I'm about to go back to work after I deliver our 2nd child, I wanted a bag to transport my breastpump to/from work. The medela pump bag that came along is just too heavy (*excuses!*)

AgnesBStarwithcharm.jpg

It's definitely very roomy enough to transport my pump and I can use it as a diaper bag as well!

And I thought I'm done for 2008. But when I saw that I have a chance to bag one of these.. I couldn't resist! In Jan'09 I got one of these (you'll know which of the two soon)..

Bottegapursecharms.jpg