Juulia's LV collection

juulia

O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
Hi!

I was looking at your wonderful collections, and I enjoyed them so much that I thought I'd post mine too.

I'll start with my first LV, actually two of them...

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

My first LVs were Eva and Kate clutch. I got them over two years ago, and I still love them both. Now that I have a 10-month-old baby, the Eva has been very useful, since it is a hands-free bag.

My second (one of the three) was Galliera GM. When I saw this beauty, it was love at first sight. I love the classic monogram on the casual Galliera. At first I thought of getting a PM, but when I tried it on, I knew I wanted a bigger one.

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

When I got my Galliera, I also bought a Watercolor Speedy 35. At first I thought about getting two Speedies: Damier azur and ebene ones, but after seeing pics of WC Speedies on TPF I knew I had to have one.

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

My next trip to Helsinki LV was a few months later. It was special to me, since it was the firts time I went there with my boyfriend (now husband). LV is so special to me that the first time LV-shopping together was a big deal to me. Kind of like when Carrie introduced Prada to her boyfriend.

I got two items that time - the Azur Speedy 35 I didn't get last time and the Roses Pochette.

P2260104.jpg

P2260122.jpg

P2260090.jpg

P2260079.jpg

P2260078.jpg

My next purchase was for my birthday. At firt I hated the new graffitis and later I fell in love with them. I thought it was too late to get a pink ZCP, but I'm glad I was wrong. This was the lasto one in Helsinki, and luckily they agreed to hold it for me.

P5040212.jpg

P5040216.jpg

P5040217.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

Next one was the first one the boutique sent me, so that time I didn't visit the boutique. I waited for the package and the couple days felt like forever. I was working when it finally arrived, so my boyfriend picked it up.

Here in Finland we usually get the packages from our nearest post office. We get this arrival notice in mail, and with it we can pick up the package. The note usually has the option for you to sign and name the person who can pick the package up for you. I was working, so I told my boyfriend to fake my signature and go get my Vuitton.

At the post office he got the package, and they didn't get too suspicious. :biggrin: The lady at the post office tried to sell some chocolate to my boyfriend, so he could take it to his girlfriend. He just told the lady that he thinks his girlfriend wouldnt even notice the chocolate after recieving the package, and the lady looked at the Vuitton box and had to agree. :biggrin:

So... My Milla (this is the bigger size):

P5040240.jpg

P5040238.jpg

P5040237.jpg

The next one is the most practical one ever! It's Damier Neverfull GM. I got this immediately after its European release date. When I first saw the GM they had held for me, I was in shock - it was so huge! I asked for the MM one, but they were sold out. I don't know why I bought the GM anyway, but I'm glad I did. I'm in love with it now.

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5207.jpg

IMG_5203.jpg