Justin Bieber!

I actually hate the "Anne was a great girl" comment even more. I think his "Belieber" comment is dumb and shows what a egomaniacal twit he is, but the "Anne was a great girl" really trivializes all that she is a symbol for. He should have left it with "It was truly inspiring to be able to visit".
Me too.

I'm surprised people still have higher expectations lol. This Kid is doing nothing but learning about cars, girls, alcohol and what other irrelevant ish is important in his life. I don't expect him to become he smarter before his 30th birthday.

'You're an a**hole': Music veteran Jon Bon Jovi scolds Justin Bieber for disrespecting fans by turning up late
Jon Bon Jovi has issued an expletive-laced warning to pop star Justin Bieber about disrespecting the fans.
The 51-year-old founder of rock band Bon Jovi commented on 19-year-old Bieber arriving a reported two hours late for a March concert at London's 02 Arena.
Bieber was met with boos after many young fans were forced to leave the stadium early and angry concertgoers also blasted him on Twitter.

'Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new,' Jon told the London Evening Standard.
'They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives — or in that kid’s case, 80 minutes of their lives.
'Do it once, you can be forgiven. Do it enough times and shame on you. They won’t have you back. Then it just becomes a cliché. It’s really not cool — you’re an a**hole. Go to f***in’ work!'

Bieber blamed his tardiness on undisclosed 'technical issues' and posted apologetic Twitter messages the following day in which he claimed to be only 40 minutes late.
The Bieber backlash may already be under way as the Canadian teen was greeted with some boos on Sunday night when he picked up a Milestone Award at the Billboard Music Awards.
'I'm 19 years old, I think I'm doing a pretty good job,' he said to an audience that included some boo birds.

'From my heart I really just want to say it should really be about the music, it should be about the craft that I'm making.
'This is not a gimmick -- I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously and all this other bull should not be spoken.'
Upon receiving the Milestone Award it was announced that Bieber was the first artist under age 19 to have five Number One songs on the Billboard 200 chart.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...specting-fans-turning-late.html#ixzz2U2UbHBnJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah, I watched the BMAs. He did get booed. The host called the audience out on it afterwards and was like hey, we don't boo people here.
I love me some Bon Jovi, but I think calling him an as$hole was unnecessary. I know Bon Jovi has been late to a concert before. Sometimes I think celebrities need to learn not to express their every thought publicly. Although, the media kind of hyped it up to be more than it actually was. Justin could also definitely learn to keep his thoughts to himself as well.

Snot-nosed little twerp needs a good spanking.

Wed May 29, 2013 3:59pm EDT

(Reuters) - Teen pop star Justin Bieber is under investigation for allegedly speeding through his gated Los Angeles-area community in a Ferrari sports car, prompting neighbors to complain to police, authorities said on Wednesday.

Residents of the singer's private Calabasas, California, neighborhood called police on Monday saying Bieber was driving recklessly through the gated estate, Los Angeles County Sheriff spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

"Two witnesses called us and claimed he was driving a white Ferrari at high speed," Whitmore said, adding that one witness was former NFL football player Keyshawn Johnson.

Bieber, 19, who has refused to be questioned by police, could face a misdemeanor reckless driving charge when the investigation is handed over to local prosecutors in the coming weeks, Whitmore said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/29/entertainment-us-justinbieber-idUSBRE94S1AA20130529

Needs to go cut himself a stout Hickory switch and wait for Granny Clampett out behind the woodshed.

Yeah, I watched the BMAs. He did get booed. The host called the audience out on it afterwards and was like hey, we don't boo people here.
I love me some Bon Jovi, but I think calling him an as$hole was unnecessary. I know Bon Jovi has been late to a concert before. Sometimes I think celebrities need to learn not to express their every thought publicly. Although, the media kind of hyped it up to be more than it actually was. Justin could also definitely learn to keep his thoughts to himself as well.
No one is saying no to this kid. Everyone is on his payroll and he has no supervision and hasn't had for years. His mother said she always prays for him but she is also benefiting from his money and enjoying a great lifestyle. She said she doesn't tell him what to do. She said he's a teenager and that's what teens do, but Beiber isn't just a teen... that kid needs someone to be a proper role mode, l but we all know that is not going to happen.

No one is saying no to this kid. Everyone is on his payroll and he has no supervision and hasn't had for years. His mother said she always prays for him but she is also benefiting from his money and enjoying a great lifestyle. She said she doesn't tell him what to do. She said he's a teenager and that's what teens do but Beiber isn't just a teen... that kid needs someone to be a proper role mode, l but we all know that is not going to happen.

I agree. He has no one looking out for him and he has all the money and freedom in the world. It's a recipe for disaster.

I agree. He has no one looking out for him and he has all the money and freedom in the world. It's a recipe for disaster.
Also, in case some people forget, his mother, who is sweet and prays for him and seems lovely (we see her a lot being interviewed on Canadian TV) was a 17 year old, unmarried girl when she gave birth to him. The father was in jail.

I'm not saying that people like this cannot be wonderful parents, but she seems to have abandoned her parenting responsibilities and passed them on to his manager, Scooter Braun.

But Beiber is a brand now, making hundreds of millions of dollars and I don't think Braun is going to say no to this kid.