*** Justify your LV purchases here ***

I buy usually because I want the item but otherwise if I've worked hard, I usually deserve something. Like overtime over the Christmas period (I'm a student!) But like others "it's better to invest now, otherwise the price will go up!"

i loooove the reasons on this thread, i've used many in the past! mine typically go along the lines of:

it will be my valentines/birthday/anniversary/christmas present
i work hard, so i deserve it!
i don't spend a lot of money on clothes, therefore more $$ for bags!
it will be my future baby bag (though we don't have kids yet...)
LV bags always go up in price
i just sold ____ on ebay
my future daughter will love my purse collection
isn't it pretty???

DH now knows what he calls the "i want a purse" smile...which he gets to see every time we visit the purse department at neiman's/saks/bergdorf/LV....

great 'reasoning' everyone! :graucho:
1. enjoy the Golden Years-single, living in posh apt, good income
2. quality speaks for itself
3. it's a LV on SALE-tax free elux and rebates
4. no cc debt, plus earning points
5. great emergency 'money' I can use and sell fast for cash when in raining days
6. can't afford it after become a wife or mom
7. I always gets good price when selling them
8. building it for years to come, all pieces are 'classic'-great for anyage :yes:
9. I don't go out to clubs, expensive dinners, drink, smoke. barely treat myself for anything except handbag.

Ha ha I study addictions and according to one theory, an addiction develops when we develop a relationship with an object that we consider to be essential to life despite continuing negative consequences...

So as long as the consequences aren't that negative or continual, we're not addicted, right?

muahahaha!! i LOVEEEE all ur guys reasons!! my most recent reason was cause I'm breastfeedingg...so ALLLL that money we saved from buying formula should go towards my tivoli gm cause hes buying my milk instead:wlae:

Well, my excuse was..it was a good deal! And after our son is born, it will be "I gave you a child" and then when I get done breastfeeding it will be "I'm congratulating myself" and then I'm expecting something on Mother's day for sure! Or he's dead.