JUSTIFIED - Timothy Olyphant

My boyfriend made me watch this last night because I "always subject him to Millionaire Matchmaker" and let me tell you I was soooooo bored. Maybe it's just not my thing but I can sum it up like this: hicks with guns. However, my boyfriend enjoyed it!

I got to watch it today...likey, likey:graucho: ... I think it will be a show that will get better as the episodes/relationships evolve...kinda like sons of anarchy or vampire diaries ... man no wonder my hubby hates to watch tv with me lol ...

aside from the fact that tim o. is extremely, distractingly hot, i enjoyed this a lot. especially for a pilot, lots of pilots aren't as awesome as the shows themselves are ie: deadwood, rome, sons of anarchy, etc etc.

the character is subtle.. he plays it cool but there's something extreme about him, makes sense what his ex wife said at the end. he can handle seemingly every situation with with ease. this is totally a classic elmore leonard character- slightly older, experienced, level headed, with something missing, something fcking him up. tim o. couldn't be better for this... :P and damn.. i he'd have chemistry with a tree trunk :lol:

can't wait to see where they go with the show. and i love the location!

I like the show, I think the rocket launcher was slightly over the top. There were a few parts that made me roll my eyes, DF did too, the part where the female detective has two guns (really? I guess she doesn't care about hitting her target).

Overall I liked it and I will watch it again, I love the location too. It's almost got a True Blood feel to it, which I love. Plus I need a new addiction, since Nip/Tuck is gone.