Juste un clou

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello to All,

I have a question about the Juste un clou bracelet, I have it in yellow gold and was wondering if you wear it 24/7 or if you take it off?
    Thank you

2. I have it in RG for about 2 months and I haven't taken it off yet.

3. I have the YG with diamonds and haven't taken it off since I got it.
    It's stacked with three love bracelets and sometimes it leaves a mark on the top of my hand.

4. I have had mine for more than a year and have taken it off 5 or so times. I usually have it on all the time.

5. I have pink gold with diamonds and I take it on and off at will. . It is hard to take off but I've gotten the hang of it.

6. I take mines off when I'm home or doing cleaning.

7. I have the RG with diamonds. I pretty much take it off every night, but I keep thinking I want to just leave it on all the time - I think I'm just scared to because of the diamonds, but that's probably silly! I also feel like it doesn't necessarily go with some of my more casual outfits, so I've been wearing it only with outfits I feel that it compliments well. I almost feel like I need to buy a new, "edgier" wardrobe just to go with it! LOL

8. I have the rg with diamonds JUC and a yg love and wear both 24/7. I wear them running and showering etc

9. Do you have a modeling pic posted anywhere? Would love to see that combo!

10. I wear my WG diamond JUC 24 7 with my WG diamond LOVE. I find it very difficult to take my JUC off so it's easier just to leave it on!