Juste un Clou/JUC bracelet - Thinner Version Released

The one Kylie is wearing looks like the regular size. In the photo with the side view the nail head looks bigger than the small (I have the small as well). You can also see the body of the nail is more substantial.

Thank you so much everyone regarding the size of kylie's .
I hope to try on both the regular ans small in store one day. I did try on the regular with diamonds in store once and loved it. It was far more substancial than i expected it to be in real life. I expected it to be thinner . I love the look of both and finding it hard to choose between regular and small

Update ~ I ended up purchasing a small (yg) juc recently. I tried it on a few years ago and didn't love it ~ at the time I was wearing a regular love and a cuff and the small juc didn't wow me. My stack now consists of a regular (yg)and a small (wg) love so I wanted to try the small juc again and it really completed my look. Bonus (for me) is that I fully went in expecting to buy the small juc with diamonds but after trying on with and without I VERY surprisingly went with the non diamond one. I've been wearing it 24/7 since I purchased about a month ago and so far I love it!

Update ~ I ended up purchasing a small (yg) juc recently. I tried it on a few years ago and didn't love it ~ at the time I was wearing a regular love and a cuff and the small juc didn't wow me. My stack now consists of a regular (yg)and a small (wg) love so I wanted to try the small juc again and it really completed my look. Bonus (for me) is that I fully went in expecting to buy the small juc with diamonds but after trying on with and without I VERY surprisingly went with the non diamond one. I've been wearing it 24/7 since I purchased about a month ago and so far I love it!

I think the stack of the regular Love, small Love and small Juc is so good!! I’m super partial to the small/thin versions so I really love this combo!

693CD6CF-D052-4B7D-A496-37B799BEC4F0.jpeg

My JUC got pushed in so the shape is now deformed. Is there anyway it can be reshaped? Can it be bend back? The manager at Cartier said they can’t bend it back it will break.

Attachments

• 9E6EA895-BE47-4C08-81DD-FF815AA8D0A2.jpeg
    9E6EA895-BE47-4C08-81DD-FF815AA8D0A2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 198
My JUC got pushed in so the shape is now deformed. Is there anyway it can be reshaped? Can it be bend back? The manager at Cartier said they can’t bend it back it will break.
Other members have said that they asked Cartier to fix it, and it did.

May I asked what happened to cause it to be bent, out of curiosity? I would love to get the slim JUC, but I feel a bit nervous because of the bending issues people have mentioned. Even if Cartier can repair it, I think I’d be always feel over-cautious while wearing this.

Other members have said that they asked Cartier to fix it, and it did.

May I asked what happened to cause it to be bent, out of curiosity? I would love to get the slim JUC, but I feel a bit nervous because of the bending issues people have mentioned. Even if Cartier can repair it, I think I’d be always feel over-cautious while wearing this.
I originally ordered size 15 and the sales associate said it would arrive within two weeks but less than a week it was already there. My boyfriend picked it up for me they never verify the size with him when he picked it up. When I received it I check the size and it was a 16 and the shape was already distorted like that. I called the store right away and they said my sales associate went on vacation so I sent her a text and she acknowledged that she did give me the wrong size and already placed the order for size 15. The manager at the Vancouver boutique said the size aren’t visible to the naked eye but somehow I was able to see it. As a professional you should always verify with the customers that it’s the correct size and correct item before you give it to the customer. Then she said they won’t replace it for me cause it’s bent even when they gave me the wrong size to begin with and I received it in that form. She blamed me for putting it on and it was too loose so I pushed it in to make it smaller and she said there’s nothing they can do about it cause if they reshape it, it will break. How “knowledgeable” of a manager representing a high end jewelry boutique or maybe she don’t want to do anything about it so she lied that it will break if they reshape it back. I did hear from people that the shape will eventually get distorted and sometimes the nail part get caught on to your clothes. I don’t mind if it’s my correct size and it’s deformed cause I can send it into cartier to get it reshaped but it’s not even my correct size so if I get it reshaped it will be too loose for me and I won’t be able to stack with my love bracelet.

I originally ordered size 15 and the sales associate said it would arrive within two weeks but less than a week it was already there. My boyfriend picked it up for me they never verify the size with him when he picked it up. When I received it I check the size and it was a 16 and the shape was already distorted like that. I called the store right away and they said my sales associate went on vacation so I sent her a text and she acknowledged that she did give me the wrong size and already placed the order for size 15. The manager at the Vancouver boutique said the size aren’t visible to the naked eye but somehow I was able to see it. As a professional you should always verify with the customers that it’s the correct size and correct item before you give it to the customer. Then she said they won’t replace it for me cause it’s bent even when they gave me the wrong size to begin with and I received it in that form. She blamed me for putting it on and it was too loose so I pushed it in to make it smaller and she said there’s nothing they can do about it cause if they reshape it, it will break. How “knowledgeable” of a manager representing a high end jewelry boutique or maybe she don’t want to do anything about it so she lied that it will break if they reshape it back. I did hear from people that the shape will eventually get distorted and sometimes the nail part get caught on to your clothes. I don’t mind if it’s my correct size and it’s deformed cause I can send it into cartier to get it reshaped but it’s not even my correct size so if I get it reshaped it will be too loose for me and I won’t be able to stack with my love bracelet.
I’m sorry for this experience you’ve had. If this is a new purchase, I’d imagine that they should do an exchange for you for a better size. Plus, not offering to repair it doesn’t align with other stories I’ve read here.

I’m not sure if it’d be feasible for you to contact/visit a different Cartier store? In any case, I wonder if anyone here who has gotten repairs done by Cartier can chime in.