Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

My wrist is about 14.8-15 cm, and I tried on size 16 today which is in the picture below. Is this too loose? I also tried on size 15, but forgot to take a picture. 15 was more snug and I prefer the look of it but it’s kinda hard to put on. Which size should I choose?
Off topic but I love that tennis bracelet. Is it pink sapphire ?

Reactions: Edyta888
Thank you all for your replies! Helped me a lot! I went and tried on size 15 again, and felt like it’s a bit too tight around my wrist bone. I don’t want to feel too constrained when I sweat so I decided to get size 16. Also I see that most of you prefer looser than tighter, so I thought it’s safer to pick 16. Wearing it right now and am very happy with my choice :smile:

Here are mine Small Love size 17 (I like them loose so mine does rotate around my wrist if I wanted to but not on its own) and Small JUC w/diamonds in size 16. This is how it it fits. My wrist is 14cm. Again, I like all my bracelets loose as I would not be able to stand having Love bracelet that is tight. They fit very well together and have had no issues with scratching...etc.

View attachment 5785848
Looks very good on you! The loose fit looks very elegant. Love your ring too!

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl
Hi, .my wrist is 15cm and I have small juc 16 and small love 17, I prefer my bracelets loose. At first I felt they're too loose for my liking but after sauna or exercise with sweat it was just perfect as I wouldn't want my bracelets sticking n feels constrained. I hardly feel them.

View attachment 5786008
I love your stack! Beautiful tennis bracelet! Our wrist is about the same size and I ended up getting 16 too. It does feel a bit loose but I thought it would be more comfortable too :smile:

My loves (regular & small) and my small juc are all size 16. I originally had size 15 juc but didn’t like how it fit so I paid to “re-size” My juc is bigger than my loves and moves more but it doesn’t bother me. I much prefer it this way then when I had the size 15 and it didn’t move much.
Thanks for your insight. I guess it’s better to be looser than tighter then. I ended up getting 16 for a more comfortable fit

Reactions: JOJA
I love your stack! Beautiful tennis bracelet! Our wrist is about the same size and I ended up getting 16 too. It does feel a bit loose but I thought it would be more comfortable too :smile:
Thank you, its a diamond bangle from Tiffany, Yes 16 does feels loose but once u sweat or hot weather it's much more comfortable, you'll get used to it. Congrats on your new beauty :smile:

Reactions: Edyta888
Thanks for your insight. I guess it’s better to be looser than tighter then. I ended up getting 16 for a more comfortable fit

Always best to go with what's comfortable to you. I originally went with other peoples thoughts and how it was "supposed to" fit but if I just listened to myself I would have saved myself some money....
Enjoy your new bracelet ~ I love mine, it has become my favorite.

Reactions: Edyta888 and Swanky
Hi everyone, I bought a JUC small rose gold 15 yesterday. I am worried it maybe too big and considering traveling into NYC for the 14. Thoughts? I do like a tighter fit. Wrist measures 14.2 it slides pretty far down my arm.

IMG_3759.jpeg

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3761.jpeg

Does yours spin or rotate to the side? Mine does when it slides down. That’s what is causing my doubts on the 15.
Maybe a little, but not noticeably as there a regular Love and a small Love stacked on it.

If you ever plan to get a Love, I’d get sized for it first, you’re likely my same size. Even if you’re getting the Juc first, you’ll want it a size smaller than Love. Good to plan ahead to avoid sizing mistakes!

Hi! My mom gave me her small juc with diamonds, she’s a size 17 but its too big on me. I wear my regular love in a size 17 because of my other bracelets and prefer a looser fit, but i want to wear the small juc close to my wrist and a little snug to avoid it getting bent or banging with my other bracelets too much. I looked online and cartier says resizing is free the first time. Does that include the juc? And does anyone know how long it takes?