Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

Thanks so much! :heart: I would want to stack it with a van cleef sweet alhambra 6 motif bracelet. Was the 14 juc a snug fit for you and where does it fall down on your arm? It's summer where I live and my wrist size tend to stay at around 13.5-13.8cm
I tried it with a Love on and didn't want to scratch the JUC in store since I wasn't going to purchase it so I'm not really sure how far it fell down my arm. Someone just posted a small love and small JUC in the Love Bracelet Sizing thread. That should help!

Reactions: bambi247
hey guys, for those who have swapped from a smaller sized JUC to a larger size for a more roomier fit, do you find that your bracelets bang around into things a lot? Or does it get banged on the table when you type? Or would you say that you don't even feel it on your wrist and it's pretty easy to wear?

my wrist is around 15.5 and i got the juc on size 16. it feels loose and the nail head would constantly move on the edge and it could even turn on the opposite side of my wrist so but I couldn't size down to 15 because it feels a bit tight on me. i wish Cartier would offer half sizes. it might not look on this picture but it is quite loose on my wrist.

View attachment 4970972
I've been looking at your stacks and love each one! :heart: We have the same wrist size so I wanted to ask for some guidance. Do you find the 14 juc a comfortable fit? Have you ever tried the juc small in the size 15 and did you find it to be too big? Does it rotate around your arm by itself?

Are the bracelets comfortable to wear in the sweaty summer months? Also does the bracelets bang when you type on your computer? thnx in advance :heart: :heart:

I've been looking at your stacks and love each one! :heart: We have the same wrist size so I wanted to ask for some guidance. Do you find the 14 juc a comfortable fit? Have you ever tried the juc small in the size 15 and did you find it to be too big? Does it rotate around your arm by itself?

Are the bracelets comfortable to wear in the sweaty summer months? Also does the bracelets bang when you type on your computer? thnx in advance :heart: :heart:
Did you quote the right post? She wears a 16, not 14 :smile:

Hi, my juc is the regular size as I find their small too thin and flimsy. My wrist size is about 5.75 inch and my juc is size 16. Honestly, I could go down to size 15 but I prefer a looser fit especially in the summer. It does rotate sometimes and will bang on computer but I think any bangle jewelry would. It is comfortable to wear and doesn't bother me at all except for occasional spinning.

Reactions: deliska
Hi, I just bought the small JUC. My soft bracelets are normally a 14 to 14.5cm. But my SA told me the 15 looks nicer on me. But I feel it looks too loose on me? Sorry I did not take a photo off wearing size 14.

View attachment 5667972

View attachment 5667974
I think the 15 JUC looks too big on you and might feel uncomfortable if it drops too low into your hand.
My wrist is about the same size as yours (13.7 cm without wrist bone) and I have the Love in size 15 and just placed an order for the 14 cm JUC.

I think the 15 JUC looks too big on you and might feel uncomfortable if it drops too low into your hand.
My wrist is about the same size as yours (13.7 cm without wrist bone) and I have the Love in size 15 and just placed an order for the 14 cm JUC.
Yes I minor regret getting the 15. I did went back to try 14 again. But it was a little snug at the wrist bone area. My SA and hubby says it looks tight and told me 15 fits better. Plus my sa keeps saying it cannot be resized so if I put on weight then i will 'waste' the bracelet. But now it keeps dropping way below my liking and the nail head will get stuck at the side of my arm. Should have followed my instincts on get 14 then..

Thanks so much! :heart: I would want to stack it with a van cleef sweet alhambra 6 motif bracelet. Was the 14 juc a snug fit for you and where does it fall down on your arm? It's summer where I live and my wrist size tend to stay at around 13.5-13.8cm
I have a size 13.5 wrist and I got the small juc in 15. The 14 was a perfect fit but I worried it would be too small and I wouldn’t be able to wear it in the future. I wear a 15 love and 15 juc. I wish I got the 16 love

Reactions: bambi247
Finally been able to get not 1 but 2 Cartier pieces! Just like many of you, I’ve been torn with the sizing (I feel like this is the case when have a full so rather than half size). My right wrist is 14cm and I initially got the JUC sz15. It was comfortable but it moved up and down my arm and would bang on my Love cuff. I ended up exchanging to JUC sz14, it doesn’t go up and down my arm so I feel like it’s a good choice for me for stacking - still I can’t help but wonder if I made the right choice!! Sz 14 vs 15 - the dilemma
Here’s pics of JUC sz 14
7DF4D66B-CE29-475A-A284-271A4B937AE7.jpeg6237647E-3FD4-4322-BF33-1BC4549CF8F8.jpeg

And here JUC sz 15 - had to wear it above the Love Cuff so it doesn’ ‘overlap’ and scratch

3BCF784F-9A0D-4E17-BF93-3082A9E16CCD.jpeg

Hello! Hoping to get some opinions on the sizing of my small JUC

My wrist measures 14.5 cm, my love is a 16, and the small JUC is a 15. I know comfort is most important but just want others perspective if the JUC looks too small. Annoying being in between sizes!

View attachment 5681799

View attachment 5681804

View attachment 5681805

View attachment 5681806

View attachment 5681807

View attachment 5681808

View attachment 5681809
I think those 2 are perfect fit for you!