Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

I tired size 16 and 15 last year Small JUC. The 15 looked like yours on me and the SA recommended against it. He said it would be uncomfortable, specially close to the bonier part of the wrist. I prefer my bracelet slightly looser so size 16 seemed like a better fit. I’m going in to try a love next week. I’m curious to see what size he recommends. Pic is size 16. My wrist is 15 cm (measured over my wrist bone)

View attachment 5655058
Hi! Totally agree with your SA! I have the same size wrist and got a 16 love and 15 JUC...regretted it so much and less than a year later I had to buy the 17 love and 16 JUC.

Reactions: deliska and Cunhaam
Hi! Totally agree with your SA! I have the same size wrist and got a 16 love and 15 JUC...regretted it so much and less than a year later I had to buy the 17 love and 16 JUC.
So I went to the store last weekend and tried the 16 JUC and 17 love. I thought the 17 love was a bit too big on me so I went with 16. It didn't feel as comfortable but it did look better. The 16 JUC (thin) is too big with the 16 love, I will have to go down to a 15. I just got the love, hope I got the right size... My wrist is actually around 14-14,5 cm, I didn't measure it right the first time around.

So I went to the store last weekend and tried the 16 JUC and 17 love. I thought the 17 love was a bit too big on me so I went with 16. It didn't feel as comfortable but it did look better. The 16 JUC (thin) is too big with the 16 love, I will have to go down to a 15. I just got the love, hope I got the right size... My wrist is actually around 14-14,5 cm, I didn't measure it right the first time around.

This sounds right. My wrist is about 14.3 IIRC and I wear 16 Loves and 15 Juc

Reactions: Cunhaam
I have the same dilemma. I think i’m just going to wear my love 16 on my left arm and JUC 16 on my right…

I have the same dilemma. I think i’m just going to wear my love 16 on my left arm and JUC 16 on my right…
Originally, I got the JUC to stack with my love... but when I stack the 15 JUC and 16 love together; they feel too tight for my liking. It probably have to do with I'm not used to wearing bangle/bracelet all the time. Also I live in Florida.. it is always hot here!!

Thank you for your reply. I really love my JUC. I do think it looks better when it is looser fit. I'm so indecisive, after I exchanged for the 16 I kept thinking about the 15 because I do want to wear them together..

it is really beautiful enough to wear by itself ❤️

Reactions: Cunhaam
Originally, I got the JUC to stack with my love... but when I stack the 15 JUC and 16 love together; they feel too tight for my liking. It probably have to do with I'm not used to wearing bangle/bracelet all the time. Also I live in Florida.. it is always hot here!!

Thank you for your reply. I really love my JUC. I do think it looks better when it is looser fit. I'm so indecisive, after I exchanged for the 16 I kept thinking about the 15 because I do want to wear them together..

it is really beautiful enough to wear by itself ❤️
In hindsight, I should have bought the 17 Love so that it would be looser to stack with. However, I will say that even if I got the 17 Love, I potentially would have still bought the 16 Juc for my other arm, because I also think 2 bracelets plus rings on left may be too much!! And even if they don't technically "scratch" each other the constant clinging would bother me lol.

So you did exchange for 16 Juc and now are leaning towards wearing separately? Let me know how you like it!! And do you take off your JUC at all?

I just recently start wearing my love bangle everyday. I like wearing the Love bangle by itself since it can move up and down on my right arm.. For the juc, I probably will just wear it by itself.

I have not wore my JUC yet after I exchanged it for the size 16. I agree with you for having too much bling on one arm and 17 love would also feel less of a hand cuff like the size 16...

From reading comments, I believe they do scratch when wore together even when they are 15 JUC/16 love... the bangles just don't go over each other..

Thin JUC 16 and love 16. Def not a good match. I’m also thinking about wearing the love solo. I do love the JUC and I’m planning on getting it, but not sure I will stack it with my love.

View attachment 5664358

View attachment 5664359
I agree with you. I like the love bangle by itself. Maybe try the size 15 JUC or wear the nail head against the love.

I read a lot of people regret getting the small JUC because it doesn't hold it shape after awhile just like the double T from Tiffany.

Thin JUC 16 and love 16. Def not a good match. I’m also thinking about wearing the love solo. I do love the JUC and I’m planning on getting it, but not sure I will stack it with my love.

View attachment 5664358

View attachment 5664359
I agree with you. I like the love bangle by itself. Maybe try the size 15 JUC or wear the nail head against the love.

I read a lot of people regret getting the small JUC because it doesn't hold it shape after awhile just like the double T from Tiffany.
Yes, that’s the only reason why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I love everything about the small JUC and I prefer it to the regular size. I wish they would do it in solid gold.

Reactions: Fifilabelle
Swanky, how long had you have it for and do you wear it every day? Do you leave it on at all times or do you remove it to sleep? And looking at the pic I posted do you still think sz 16 is a good fit?
I sleep in it sometimes and sometimes I take it on/off a lot, it hasn’t ever changed.

I’m sorry, I didn’t see your pic.
My wrist is 14.3, I wear a 15 Juc and a 16 Love

I prefer the small Juc proportion, I’d buy it again for sure, no regrets