Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

Hey everyone! So for my birthday, I wanted to gift myself a JUC, though I need your opinions on a) sizing and b) type (regular or small).

I measured my wrist to be exactly 6in (~15.25cm) should I go with 16cm or 17cm JUC? I want it to be snug and not too loose.

I also want your thoughts on if I should get the regular or small JUC? Don’t really like the love bracelet so the JUC would be a standalone statement piece (which is why I’m gravatating towards regular). Plus on the secondhand market Regular JUC seems to hold its value more if I were ever able to sell.

Let me know your thoughts as this would be my first Cartier piece, so I’m being super indecisive haha. Thanks a ton!

If you’re looking for a stand-alone piece then I definitely would recommend the original JUC. I wear the small JUC but it’s because I preferred the way the small looked stacked with my love but I really liked the weight and feel of the original JUC.

My wrist measures 14.5 cm. I wear a love in size 16 and a small JUC in 15. I would consider the fit to be snug so maybe if you would also like a snug fit the 16 sounds like it would work for you. It would be best though if you could go in store to try both sizes on. Hope that helps!

I would suggest the regular JUC size 16! I recently purchased the one with diamonds in a size 16 and am in love. My wrist is 6.25 inches.
This is very helpful. I was wondering the same thing and my wrist is 6.25 inches over the wrist bone too. I was thinking I would need a 17 but the 16 seems to have some room to slide down a little. Thank you for this post.

Reactions: Felixoz
Hello Everyone!

This is my first JUC, bought it in YG size 15. I feel like it looks big on me & if I put a bit of force, the bracelet would rotate on my wrist. I’m hesitant to keep it because I feel like it’s not the right fit for me. I’m thinking of exchanging it for a love bracelet as I’ve heard they are a bit smaller in size but I love the JUC design more. Ugh. I’ve added some photos. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

DDEB211D-DCA8-48AF-A503-2EA92315F5F5.jpeg

31DFFCD3-327A-4D3F-82EA-B4944F10C3B0.jpeg

CF06F4CA-4EEC-429C-A685-EBBA8E2E0E15.jpeg