Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I sold it with the intention to get the one with diamonds.
but after I’ve done that, I don’t seem to miss it!
Funny you mention that..
I don’t wear my small JUC / dia daily and like you, I don’t really miss it. When I do wear it (like today, I’m going out with my thirsty Thursday crew) it still sparks joy!

IMG_5644.jpeg

Funny you mention that..
I don’t wear my small JUC / dia daily and like you, I don’t really miss it. When I do wear it (like today, I’m going out with my thirsty Thursday crew) it still sparks joy!

View attachment 5789998
Super pretty.
Other bracelets take precedence (like you know how much I love my clash as a 24/7 piece and these both don’t look like a good stack).

Sorry Juc.

Reactions: m-s-m-d
Meh, I'm not taking advice from TikTok, lol
My experience is that it doesn't flatten, and my SA recommended me to wear it with the nail head on my Love!

To each their own!
...and If you wear it the way she described in the video, the Love bracelet will push onto the nail tip resulting the weight of the Love warping the JUC (usually towards the inside). Best is not to wear them at all, I guess :lol:.

The pic is also from TikTok and it is starting to warp.

Screen Shot 2023-05-26 at 2.34.26 PM.png

Hi all! Went in to try the JUC SM to stack with regular Love. What do you think?! I feel that the regular JUC is too huge for everyday wear with regular Love. Male hand/wrist if that matters!

View attachment 5807927
I think they look great. I wear them both, and I have very small wrists (female) :smile:. You might just need some time to get used to seeing them together on your wrist. I know I did.