Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

is the small juc comfortable for everyday wear? Im currently building my ideal stack (cartier regular love, 2 tcw wg diamond tennis bracelet, mejuri gold beaded bracelet) and I’m thinking of the juc next? But i like pieces that can be worn and showered in.

is the small juc comfortable for everyday wear? Im currently building my ideal stack (cartier regular love, 2 tcw wg diamond tennis bracelet, mejuri gold beaded bracelet) and I’m thinking of the juc next? But i like pieces that can be worn and showered in.
Absolutely. As much as some may say it looks flimsy, it’s actually one piece that doesn’t give me issue nor show much wear and tear and also can be totally worn 24/7.

Reactions: YummyLuxe and hhw
I very rarely take mine off ~ it's very comfortable for daily 24/7 wear in my opinion.

Small JUC is a lot sturdier than what others are saying, It was my 1st Cartier.
I wear mine 24/7 and stack them differently each time. Definitely an everyday piece & beautiful on it's own.
Just make sure to wear the sharp tip part facing inwards/ you. You'll love it!

20230510_111315.jpg

20230421_133155.jpg

Small JUC is a lot sturdier than what others are saying, It was my 1st Cartier.
I wear mine 24/7 and stack them differently each time. Definitely an everyday piece & beautiful on it's own.
Just make sure to wear the sharp tip part facing inwards/ you. You'll love it!

View attachment 5788422

View attachment 5788423

I wear it the opposite way so the tail doesn’t sneak under/over and scratch the Love by it!

IMG_9483.jpeg

It is very comfortable. Some might even say they do not feel wearing it. It is pretty light and that is why I love it. I could not stand the regular JUC, it was so painful (the nailhead pressing on my skin/bones). They are also pretty sturdy. I am very pleased with mine. I took @Swanky 's advice and wear my small JUC nailhead touch my Love bracelet. Perfect combination, imho.

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

Last edited:
It is very comfortable. Some might even say they do not feel wearing it. It is pretty light and that is why I love it. I could not stand the regular JUC, it was so painful (the nailhead pressing on my skin/bones). They are also pretty sturdy. I am very pleased with mine. I took @Swanky 's advice and wear my small JUC nailhead touch my Love bracelet. Perfect combination, imho.

View attachment 5788528

View attachment 5788536
Juc with diamonds paired with a smalll Love! I love this combo!!

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl

View attachment 5788528

View attachment 5788536
So pretty. I certainly think the juc with diamonds makes a big whole difference in this gorgeous stack.

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl
Wearing your regular JUC 24/7? I just bought my JUC and I plan on wearing it 24/7 much like a love bracelet. I’ve read stories about the hinge getting looser and I’m sure opening it often doesn’t help hence why I plan on wearing it 24/7. Mine is super stiff and doesn’t open on its own.

Any of you have any issues wearing this 24/7? And if you did has the hinge came loose even though you don’t remove it? Really want a permanent piece of jewelry but I already own the love cuff, so it didn’t feel right to buy a regular love.

Thank you so much.

Reactions: Butterfly_77
Wearing your regular JUC 24/7? I just bought my JUC and I plan on wearing it 24/7 much like a love bracelet. I’ve read stories about the hinge getting looser and I’m sure opening it often doesn’t help hence why I plan on wearing it 24/7. Mine is super stiff and doesn’t open on its own.

Any of you have any issues wearing this 24/7? And if you did has the hinge came loose even though you don’t remove it? Really want a permanent piece of jewelry but I already own the love cuff, so it didn’t feel right to buy a regular love.

Thank you so much.
I’ve owned my JUC for about 2 years and I wear it 24/7. I only take it off when I go through airport security and for some medical testing. It took me about a week to get used to wearing it at night but I have to say that it’s totally perfect for me as a 24/7 piece. I think the hinge has become looser that when I first bought the bracelet, but the lock is so secure that the hinge looseness (or tightness) is irrelevant.

Congratulations on your new purchase. I think you’ll love it!

Reactions: Butterfly_77

Thank you so much.
I asked my SA specifically about hinge loosening. She said not to worry about it, that the JUC is designed to be removed.

So I wear mine daily and remove it nightly and for workouts.

Reactions: Lillianlm