Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Sharing a try on picture of YG regular sized JUC with diamonds. I wouldn’t have thought to try it on but the SA pulled it out. It feels too bold for my everyday style but I think it could be a fun piece for date nights. It might bump up on my wishlist.
I have the regular JUC with diamonds and I actually love wearing it everyday.

Hi there! Looking for opinions on my right hand stack. Just received this gold JUC today and the rest of the pieces I have owned for a few years now. I am trying to decide if I should return this one and get one with diamonds but I am not sure. Thoughts? Opinions? Sorry for the veiny hands!! View attachment 5986400
It’s pretty but I’d get the one with diamonds!

Hi there! Looking for opinions on my right hand stack. Just received this gold JUC today and the rest of the pieces I have owned for a few years now. I am trying to decide if I should return this one and get one with diamonds but I am not sure. Thoughts? Opinions? Sorry for the veiny hands!! View attachment 5986400
Can't go wrong with diamonds!

Reactions: bagloverss
I would definitely go for the JUC with diamonds. It will give just that little bit extra IYKWIM.

Reactions: bagloverss
Hi there! Looking for opinions on my right hand stack. Just received this gold JUC today and the rest of the pieces I have owned for a few years now. I am trying to decide if I should return this one and get one with diamonds but I am not sure. Thoughts? Opinions? Sorry for the veiny hands!!
I am on team no diamonds! Too flashy for me! I find the JUC looks quite elegant on it’s own just as is.

Attachments

• IMG_3266.jpeg
    IMG_3266.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 35
I have the same stack
I have the same stack and strangely I prefer small JUC without diamonds. Normally I love diamonds but not on small JUC xxx

If it’s still new enough to exchange, I’d get it with diamonds. I prefer odd numbers so I’d add a small Love with diamonds or the Etincelle if you’re looking to add a piece!