just wondering

hanzaho

Feb 18, 2007
does anyone have pictures of the earliest paddington bag? then each seasons? because ive been given a gorgeous bag which has a lock on the side, a small one. wondering what season it was etc. also does anyone know where i can find an index of chloe bags from say,2000 or something, well when they started making paddingtons. thanks a lot!

Hi Hanzaho, the paddy came out in 2004, an east west bag was also produced then that had the padlock on the sides.

The first Paddys out were Vanilla and tan, gorgeous gorgeous bags, and slightly larger than the medium now.

Shall dig out some piccies for you, if anybody has any early season bags piccies, can they help hanzaho out please :biggrin:

first bags, 2005! doh, cant type tonite!

found some piccies for you

This is first season 05 choco

2005pad.jpg

this is a first season east west bag in yummy vanilla

2005east.jpg

another smooshy fab vanilla pic of the very first batch that came out

2005pad1.jpg

OMG! I'm about to lose my mind!:nuts: This is the BEST THREAD!!! I actually started to sweat looking at all the paddies from past years!:yes: I have the tan, red, and dark blue medium paddys from '05, and the huge black "travel" (20x10) size paddy from '05 as well. (Got that one from roz77772002. It took her weeks to find it, but she came through!) The only other '05s I have are the large size hobo paddys in chocolate and khaki. The rest of mine are '06s, and then there is a smattering of the 07's. But the '05s are SO SCRUMPTIOUS....I was thinking about the original Ascot satchels that I have and I don't exactly remember if they were '05 or '06...does anyone remember when those came out? I think I bought one at Neiman Marcus in the fall of '06, but it may have been from a previous season...:wlae:
GREAT PICS:yes: