Just wondering....

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a Empreinte Cles from my local (1 1/2 drive) LV. This is my second Empreinte Cles and I noticed the embossing isn't as deep compared to my 1st Cles and my Empreinte ZCP. It irks me just a bit so my husband called about an exchange and they told him they could pull one from another store but it would take about a week. He asked if he returned the Cles today would they ship it to our house. The SA said no that he would have to go in and do everything at the same time. I just think it's ridiculous to make another 1 1/2 hour trip. Am I being to demanding? Any thought?

2. Could you talk to another SA or the manager? I don't see why it has to be done the same day....You could do the return and then have them ship you the item when they receive it. Maybe they didn't know you are not close to the store? It really doesn't make sense to say it must be done the same day......

3. I absolutely agree. I also purchased a NF mono MM and was thinking about changing it for the Sully PM. The same SA said they would have to pull it from another store before they could order it. I thought that was weird too. Wouldn't it be more convenient for me to return the purse and just order one online myself if I am forced to wait a full as well as picking it up from the store? I ended up just exchanging the bag for another NF. Just a weird twist of events to have a satisfactory end result.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice