Just wondering.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just wondering who the lucky person was that scored a black patent agenda at the outlet for $19.99 recently?? I visited the Dawsonville outlet yesterday and was able to get 1 of the 2 that they got in...said that they were very few and far between. Just wondering if you were going to order the refill from coach or get a compatable one from Staples, etc.....:biggrin:

2. I got one of those Agendas and I LOVE it! Im not really a phone person so I keep all my appointments and such in here instead of my Iphone. I will order a refill...I like the gold on the paper.

3. Wasn't me but I do own the 6 x 8 Purple Patent one and adore it!! I even picked up a '10-'11 calendar refill during last PCE at the FP Boutique. CONGRATS on scoring the Black Patent Planner!

4. I scored a 4x7 black patent tribeca agenda yesterday for $24. I am looking at other options right now- like inserts, etc instead of the calendar. Any ideas where to go?