Just wondering ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
    Do you have any LV bags, pochettes, etc. that you have purchased/received as a gift but haven't used yet ?

My dad gave me a tivoi pm last week but it hasn't left it's dust bag yet, only because I'm afraid to take it outside. I'm not quite sure why.

My aunt has a watercolor speedy 30 that she hasn't touched since 2008/9 and i think she's insane.

2. Just use it and enjoy it, life is really too short. Today I went to a museum with friend and bunch of kids. I held my new Speedy 30 close to me and enjoyed every minute.

3. nope.
    I think you should take your new baby out as much as you can! :yeah:

4. I used to be so obsessed with my LVs that they literally stayed in the closets for years. After some bad life experiences, I've learned to obsess for a shorter time period and now enjoy all my LVs even if gets dirty. Life is too short. Enjoy them today!

5. I guess I haven't touched the tivoli because i'm waiting for the "right time" to use it. My mono speedy on the other hand is used everyday !
    When the weather here lets up i'll try taking my tivoli out and showing her the world :P

6. I take very good care of my bags, but I dont obsess over them.

7. I have a roses speedy that I bought back in December and it's been in my closet ever since, I haven't touched it yet. I also just bought an azur NF gm a few days a go and that's in there as well. I'm excited to use them both but (and this is totally my opinion) I think they're more of spring/summer bags so I won't use them until the weather gets warmer. I don't think you should be afraid to use your bag though, if you're ready to use it then you should rock it!

8. Nope. Life is too short. Carry it, love it, enjoy it - its just a bag, and it "deserves" to serve its purpose!

9. nope I use everything I own and if I don't I sell it

10. Papillon 26... i wanted so much...and now I almost hate it!

11. I have an azur mini pochette which is still sitting in the dust bag in the box since I bought it in 2008. I am afraid it may get color transfer, because my other bag is Trevi pm with the red lining.

12. Do you find that your tivoli and speedy are too similar? I am wondering that right now. I just got the tivoli and have a speedy too. Anyway, if you love it--enjoy it. The tivoli is a pretty bag.

13. You should just use it with good care.

14. I do not either... I use my new bags right away!!!! Everyday is a special ocasion to carry a LV bag :smile:
    I love my items and use them!

15. I don't use my Eva much, because I really purchased it to be an evening/vacation bag. It's pretty much too small for anything else. But it was purchased with these intentions, so I'm not concerned.