Just Wondering . . .

Which would you rather have?

• Six Non-Exotic Birkins

• One Shiny or Matte Croc Birkin and One Non-Exotic Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

MillStream

O.G.
May 15, 2006
Just wondering if you'd rather have SIX non-exotic Birkins in the sizes,colors and hardware of your choice, or ONE Matte or Shiny Croc Birkin and ONE non-exotic Birkin, both in the sizes, colors and hardware of your choice. All brand-new, of course!

I'm not a fan of croc, so i'd easily go for the six (being a guy and pulling off a croc takes guts and is incredibly hard even if you do have the guts)

BUT

If it was a croc guitar case + Birkin or 6 Birkins, i'd pick the first :smile:

I would go for just one exotic and one non-exotic. A porosus bordeaux 30cm croc w/ GH and a 30cm etoupe w/ PH would carry me year round. I would be happy with just those two. Now, if I could have other bags as well, the rest of my colors would be filled with kellys, evelynes and garden parties!! :Piiiiiii

Oh, it's a tough decision, but I finally decided on one croc and one non-exotic. If I had the croc of my dreams, I probably wouldn't be able to stand being parted from it, so those other five Birkins would sit home in their boxes anyway feeling neglected and rejected.

(The non-exotic would be the "rainy day and inclement weather" bag.)

Dear B:heart:, I am pretty sure you know my answer..:graucho:...My vote is DEFINETLY 1 Croc. and 1 non-exotic all the way:tup:! For 1 croc. and 1 non-exotic...my choice would be 30cm or 35cm Braise shiny porosus croc. Birkin with either PH or GH and etoupe 35cm clemance with either PH or GH:smile:.

I'd have to take the 6 non exotics. It would make me too nervous to carry a croc (something so very expensive) so i know I'd very, very rarely use it. I know, I'm a nut!

Interesting question...I'd have to say I'd take the 6 nonexotics as that would clearly fit my lifestyle better, whereas the croc would be admired at home and rarely be taken out.

I went with one croc and one non-exotic, too. I would love a matte croc in something like Havanne with PH in a 30 and the non-exotic in 35 but I don't know what I'd chose for my one and only... probably my raisin box.

Since I already own only one exotic...and several non-exotics, it's difficult to speculate. However, if I had to choose only 2 bags from my collection, it would definitely be my 35cm black boxcalf Birkin with gold hardware and my 35cm black shiny porosus croc Birkin with gold hardware...but I'd truly miss my Rouge H bags...and my one gold clemence!! :yes: