Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new dust bags?

didn't mean to

I love spring!
Jan 8, 2007
Hi all! Just wanted to get your thoughts on the new silky dust bags. It caught me by surprise. They are pretty and silky soft is always nice, but I'm wondering if they'll be as sturdy as the cotton ones? Will they snag easily and then look a bit unkempt? Any thoughts? Anyone care? Or am I the only one the teeniest bit stressed over this very slight change in how my Coach section of my closet will look? lol:P

I actually like them. I thought I would not like them, but I do. They seem like the enclose the bag better when you pull the strings. Also, they don't seem to collect dust as much as the old ones. I'm sure i'm in the minority that like them though :smile:

They are the same brown color but have a very neutral beige color to the drawstring now instead of the red that used to be there. I didn't like them at first, for the same reasons someone else mentioned, I felt they would snag. But I work in the stockroom and I put bags inside dustbags for all of the customers and I have to say that I'm beginning to like them better. It has a much nicer look to it and doesn't show wear nearly as much as the cotton does. It is really very much like the Gucci dustbag in material and they are growing on me.

I agree with AlohaGirl. They don't collect as much dust. Or in my case - cat hair that finds its way EVERYWHERE. LOL.
They are pretty sturdy too. Haven't found any problems with snagging yet.