Just wondering how many coachies are from AZ, the desert state with no outlet

Jul 14, 2007
hi, i would love to know any coachies are living in the desert state now. I'm in north phoenix. My boutique is arrowhead mall, but i do frequently go to scottdale mall, the arrowhead store is small.

I'm not from there, I'm in Las Vegas but all of my husband's family lives in Surprise, AZ. When I visit there it seems so desolate without outlets. My sisters-in-law don't even know Coach outlets existed they said. I wonder why they don't build some there? Does anyone know?
I know there are more AZ Coachies on this board so you should be receiving their posts soon.

Hi...I'm in Phoenix too, I have been in the Arrowhead Coach boutique store. I did e-mail Coach about opening an outlet in Arizona..LOL..got a canned response how they look at geographical areas with target demographics :P. They directed me to the nearest Coach boutiques and outlets in CA. Let's put it this way...I'm NOT holding my breath an outlet will open soon here.

I will be in Vegas the end of November tho, celebrating my anniversary :heart:, husband and I are making a trip to the Coach outlet(s) there. Maybe I can find a wallet or something I like!

I'm not from there, I'm in Las Vegas but all of my husband's family lives in Surprise, AZ. When I visit there it seems so desolate without outlets. My sisters-in-law don't even know Coach outlets existed they said. I wonder why they don't build some there? Does anyone know?
I know there are more AZ Coachies on this board so you should be receiving their posts soon.

There ARE outlet centers in AZ..just not COACH outlets!!

East Mesa gal here! I've never been to the Arrowhead store, but love the Scottsdale one. I also shop at the Chandler mall and San Tan Village, but my favorite by far is the Scottsdale mall.

I also e-mail Coach about a factory store here, but got absolutely no response at all! I can't believe that a factory store wouldn't thrive here, especially at the Anthem mall. I personally wouldn't want it all the way out in Anthem (it's at least a 75 minute drive from my house), but my bank account wouldn't mind it out there. Let keep our fingers crossed that some day a factory store will come our way.

I am in Tucson! I just told DH last nite that we should move to CA just so I can be near a Coach outlet store--he just looked at me and shook his head. lol.