just wondering about website update .

coachsj

Oct 1, 2008
the site should update next week along with the "refresh" that is supposed to happen but no clue which day or if it will be like the normal website updates two days before floorset. I would think mid-week probably, maybe even sooner for the website.

I'm hoping the leather Haileys will come out before PCE ends!

no more Haileys are coming out...just the one random op art one that is on the site now. I emailed Coach to ask since I thought Hailey had been discontinued last year but yet a new one popped up and they said there are no plans to release any more in the op art or leather. I also asked about the Madison Convertible Hobo in leather and there will be no more of those either. so who knows where the lilac op art came from but that's it for Hailey.

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
the site should update next week along with the "refresh" that is supposed to happen but no clue which day or if it will be like the normal website updates two days before floorset. I would think mid-week probably, maybe even sooner for the website.

no more Haileys are coming out...just the one random op art one that is on the site now. I emailed Coach to ask since I thought Hailey had been discontinued last year but yet a new one popped up and they said there are no plans to release any more in the op art or leather. I also asked about the Madison Convertible Hobo in leather and there will be no more of those either. so who knows where the lilac op art came from but that's it for Hailey.
thanks for the info!