Just won some Mouse shoes

mlertpac said:
jen- you should buy shoe liners. then they'll fit perfectly!

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/products.html
I recommend some foot cushions, and heavenly heels. That should get rid of the extra space. you could also get cheap liners at a local drugstore.

OMG!! Thanks SOOO much!!

Holy crap, you don't know how excited I am! I better restrain myself and order them in the morning or else I might go crazy and stock up!! THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

mlertpac said:
jen- you should buy shoe liners. then they'll fit perfectly!

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/products.html
I recommend some foot cushions, and heavenly heels. That should get rid of the extra space. you could also get cheap liners at a local drugstore.

I was just about to recommend the same thing!

I'm a bit worried about the sizing of the shoes - that they might be too big, but we'll see. If the seller mailed them out on the day that I think, I might get them as early as tomorrow!

Will post pics of me wearing them....I'm sure that I'll be so distracting starting at them that I will bump into people a lot ;) .

They're here!!!!

I got the shoes over the weekend and LOVE them! They were a little roomy, but some Foot Petalz helped with the problem. Very comfy, very cute - lots of compliments when I wore them out on Sunday. I've attached some pictures - I wore them to work today, but unfortunately, got caught in a major downpour on the way home, so they are a little wet. :sad: I apologize for my veiny feet...hopefully, no one is grossed out.

Attachments

• Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 122.jpg
    Picture 122.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 124.jpg
    Picture 124.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 95
OMGosh, those are just tooo cute :love: And I love flats since I can (and have) literally fall off kitten heals :shame: Tell me please, just in case I find some in my lifetime, do these run true to size? Big congrats to you!

I'm so glad you have those mouse shoes. I am the mom who is the soon-to-be proud gifted recipient of white mouse shoes, and I am very excited about the whole deal - also because I have the best daughter in the world who is constantly on the lookout for cute stuff for me, and she knows just what I like and if she forgets, I remind her! I love keeping in touch with what's new on the fashion scene, and get a real kick out of the enthusiasm of younger women for what's up-to-date. Things haven't changed much, although I wish Marc Jacobs and mouse shoes had been around thirty years ago. Enjoy yours - I am really thrilled for you!

christi said:
OMGosh, those are just tooo cute :love: And I love flats since I can (and have) literally fall off kitten heals :shame: Tell me please, just in case I find some in my lifetime, do these run true to size? Big congrats to you!

I think that they run pretty true to size, but it's hard to say. I normally wear a size 6 US. I find MJ shoes to be all over the place in sizing...so far, with most of my MJ shoes, I've had to order half a size up - 36.5 EURO. But, with these, I've found them to be a bit big so, I probably should have gotten them in size 36. I purchased some Foot Petals and it solved the problem. I hope that helps.