Just won some Mouse shoes

1. I finally decided to BIN on eBay some Marc Jacobs mouse shoes. I first saw them back in February but passed on them. Of course, I couldn't stop thinking about them and went on the hunt, but too late. I bit the bullet today and purchased them, at $50 above retail. I can't wait to get them. Here are some pics from the auction:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post more pics when I get them! Whoo-hoo! :yahoo:

2. aww i love them !!! is the heel just flat or is it kitten ? :heart:

3. i want those sooooo bad but can't pay that much for a shoe. they're are just amazingly cute.

4. These are the cutest shoes!! I bought my mom a pair in white, because she is a mouse FANATIC!!!!!! I think they are a great buy!!

5. Oh, goodness, I should have never looked at this thread, now I want a pair. They're adorable and whimsical!!

6. they are the cutest shoes ever! congrats! when you get them fill us in on how comfy they are! i want a pair in white!

7. They're flats! I'm the queen of flats...pretty much the only kind of shoes that I'll wear.

I'll definitely fill everyone in on how they feel when I get them!

8. Congrats, they are adorable!

9. Oh my gosh, they are sooo cute :love: Congratulations Suli. Do post pictures of you wearing them when you get them

10. They are SO cute!!!

11. woohoo!!!! I know you've been wanting them for quite a while. Do let us know when you get them in the mail! I bet they're uber cute. Too bad they don't squeak.

12. Ahh!!! I love them! Congrats!
    I wanted to get some so very badly, but this shortie couldn't survive in flats...

13. :roflmfao:

14. YAY!! Congrats Suli! I remember talking to you about them awhile back and I'm glad you finally got a pair!

I have the same pair in white and I absolutely love them (even though they're just being admired because they're half a size too big! :cry: ah well, that's what happens when I really want something I guess). Hopefully my feet will magically grow!

15. jen- you should buy shoe liners. then they'll fit perfectly!

http://www.footpetals.com/cgi-bin/footpetals/products.html
    I recommend some foot cushions, and heavenly heels. That should get rid of the extra space. you could also get cheap liners at a local drugstore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice