Just won MJ Blake!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Beautiful! Congratulations!

2. That's great! Good deal. The color is so pretty for Spring, and I love the constrasting stitching :biggrin:

3. Wow, that is a great bag. Congrats to you!! I love it in the pink.

4. hey monotreme, congrats! i was looking at that yesterday and told my bf that it's a good deal. haha. it's from personalshopper right? i like that seller, she sells great bags. your new bag is very nice. glad you won the bag. enjoy it:amuse:

5. Congrats on your new MJ Blake! You'll love it!

6. Great bag!

7. that is such a gorgeous bag! great purchase.

8. Congrats, it's a beauty!! :smile:

9. Great bag! I have one in spearmint and I LOVE the purse. It's one bag that I'd actually consider having in multiples... You'll have to tell us the color of the lining.

10. the lining is a deep pink, almost magenta

nat_attak, yes, personalshopper! i found out about her on this forum :biggrin:

i'm excited!
    i ALMOST had the light beige one for about $500, but the Nordstrom woman was a BUTT and "forgot" or something... so i never received that call....:sad:

11. Gorgeous bag! and such a great deal! WTG

12. Congrats!! Grrrrrrrrreat color! I have a Blake in black and I use it all the time. You'll love that bag! Enjoy!

13. Very nice!!!
    Great colour.

14. I had that same bag on my watch list. I was thinking of bidding..but decided the color was too light for me. I'm glad I didn't - boy, I would hate for two people on this forum to be bidding against each other! Congrats!