Just won an epi speedy on ebay, need help epi girls!

Hi, OMG this is awful :wtf: :wtf: Im in Shock. Although You shouldnt have been on the internet in work...Most of us do it. So I cant really give a lecture on this. But could you not ask the seller to give you a little more time and maybe sell some stuff on Ebay or sell a bag that you dont really use. OR Even tell the seller that you will pay for the listing fees (this may prevent bad feedback).
Look after yourself ! ;)

speedy and sphere-
i had just bid, literally, just hit the bid button when my boss comes over with this odd face and says he has to let me go. I didn't turn my back to him to bid. I am not a rude person, nor am I am idiot.

we all keep the internet open, even he, it was just an excuse to fire me, office politics and all. he had the audacity to tell me today he knows it wasn't fair, but that's the way things go.

No, I don't think it's fair. Why didn't the other 20 people online get fired? keeping a window open, as long as you are getting all your work done, is fine, unofficially.

The seller has not responded, I've sent two emails. I hope this works out on the ebay end. All you have is your feedback to prove what kind of buyer/seller you are. it's unfortunate, but it is not the end of the world.

Everyone else, I really appreciate your positivity. I feel less terrible in this situation of internet considerations.