Just When You Thought It Was Safe

pinkshoulders

Dec 14, 2007
I really thought that I had learned to walk through Nordstrom and not hear the beautiful bags calling out to me. Then two days ago the manager of the purse department at my 'lunchtime' store tells me that they are now doing a Handbag of the Month thing with a we're-carrying-this-once caveat. Oh, thanks for that.

Apparently they started this last month and right now are featuring the Tulah Ray 'Charlie' in five colors. It's a rather large bag, big enough for a laptop with lots of handle adjustment to go from handheld to messenger. I think it's $398.

I lurve the yellow. Their site calls it lemon but it's much more mustard. The green and orange are also deep, wonderful colors but I have several green and orange bags.

http://www.tulahray.com/

Fie on you Nordstrom! Give a girl a break!

Holy cow! I love that Charlie bag!
That's an incredible price, too.

Are you going to buy it?
It looks gorgeous and definitely drool-worthy!
:drool:

I've never heard of this brand - Is anyone familar with it? I love that 'Duke'.

Nordstoms SAs. Gotta love them. One called me on Monday to let me know that the semi-annual sale started on Wednesday. I can get in enough trouble without that kind of help!!

OMG, I totally dig The Boys ~ especially the Bruce with its funky shoulder strap!!! I LOVE the Rocky with the multi-color stud work...WOW...just awesome!!! Thanks pinkshoulders for posting this brand!!!

Yes, I got the Charlie in yellow! I will (again) attempt to post pictures once I recover a bit from my happy fangirl ravings for David Cook.

I only knew the price because I had it in my hand.

That is a really cool bag! pinkshoulders, tell us all about the leather!

These dept stores are really pulling out all the stops to get us to spend... not that I needed much help in the first place! :balloon:

I just came back from my Nordies and happened to see the Charlie. The persimmon color caught my eye and I came *this* close to buying it! Great looking, highly functional bag at a great price. I'm considering going back and nabbing it for work. :cutesy:

So, photos of the Charlie! Their website picture does no justice to the details, hardware, etc. I would measure it at 15x12x6, and as you can see by the inside, lots of room.

Attachments

• tulah whole.jpg
    tulah whole.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 221
  • tulah inside.jpg
    tulah inside.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 208
  • tulah model.jpg
    tulah model.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 263
Last edited: