Just When You Thought It Was Safe

Took the lunge & ordered the purple (berry?) Tulah Ray zip from Nordstrom as soon as their sale went up online. I'm on vacation now but it's sitting safely at my neighbors' house in it's delivery box. Can't wait to get home & chexk it out - is that wrong??? LOL

I got sucked into the Nordstroms handbag department a couple of months ago and walked out with a green Charlie bag. I actually went in for a pink Kooba and came out with the Tulah Ray. I could have bought one in every color! The price is amazing, not to mention the quality and style.

I'm now waiting for my anniversary sale bag in Berry. It's supposed to ship Sept. 19th! The wait is killing me!

Hi everyone! this is my first post on here!

Well, i made a dent in my savings account the other day. I bought the Charlie in persimonn (a coral orange) from Nordstrom's sale section after eying it since the beginning of summer. i'm still hesitating whether to return it or not as i'm supposed to be saving up. I'm trying to convince myself it's worth the mula. The only problem is i'm worried about the dye on the leather fading. for those who have had their Charlie for a while now- how is the color and leather holding up?

my only other complaint is that the straps don't really adjust. my bag falls to right above my hip when worn as a hobo, so it's a little long on me. if you pull it to fall higher up on you, the straps at the bottom extend beyond the purse. does anyone have any recommendations for a bag that is convertible and strappy like this one?

also, has anyone seen any of the new fall collection for the Charlie? if the leather is going to fade I might get a darker color later on. also, any thoughts on orange bags? i wish i could have seen the green and mustard (two of my fave colors).

phew! sorry for the long post. i'm a very thorough/obsessive compulsive shopper...haha ;)

Last edited: