Just when you think your heart can't hold any more...

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
My DH brought home a tiny, sweet little boxer puppy and I am in LOVE!! I only got to spend an hour with her before I had to come to work but she has completely captivated me. Our 8 cats, not so much, but they will get used to her. Our big dog, Caesar, doesn't mind her a bit. She is very timid and a little scared right now, being in a new place and away from her littermates and her mommy, but when I cuddle her in my arms her little tail goes a mile a minute and she gives me sweet puppy kisses and works her mojo on me! I started calling her Violet and my DH likes the name so I think that's what we'll name her. I can't wait to get home in the morning and spend the day getting to know her!:heart:

You can guess how I feel about boxer puppies! She's lucky to be in the home of animal lovers. They are so silky-soft when they're puppies; so cute I can hardly stand it!!

Aww, I love boxers. I have friends who has boxers and they are great and such well behaved dogs. I'd love to get a boxer one day but I already have my hands tied with 3 pugs. I used to have a Golden Retriever and miss the big protective bark because well my pugs have anything but that.