Just when you think your heart can't hold any more...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My DH brought home a tiny, sweet little boxer puppy and I am in LOVE!! I only got to spend an hour with her before I had to come to work but she has completely captivated me. Our 8 cats, not so much, but they will get used to her. Our big dog, Caesar, doesn't mind her a bit. She is very timid and a little scared right now, being in a new place and away from her littermates and her mommy, but when I cuddle her in my arms her little tail goes a mile a minute and she gives me sweet puppy kisses and works her mojo on me! I started calling her Violet and my DH likes the name so I think that's what we'll name her. I can't wait to get home in the morning and spend the day getting to know her!:heart:

2. awwwwwwww! Hope to see pics soon!

3. Sounds adorable! Post some pics!!

4. Boxers are so much fun! I want to see pics!

5. oooh...sounds adorable! we NEED pics of this cutie!

6. Awww, a new puppy! I can't wait to see pics, she sounds like such a sweetie.

7. What a great guy your husband is! I think it's wonderful he brought home a puppy! Congratulations!:smile:

8. I can't wait to see pics!!! Congrats on your new little furr baby!

9. Congrats on the new puppy. I can't wait to see pics! I love puppies :love:

10. Awww, boxer puppies are so cute! Post a pic when you get a chance. :happydance:

11. congratz on ur new puppy! she sounds cute :heart:

12. You can guess how I feel about boxer puppies! She's lucky to be in the home of animal lovers. They are so silky-soft when they're puppies; so cute I can hardly stand it!!

13. Oh congrats!!!!! I cannot wait to see pics of your new puppy!!!

14. Aww, I love boxers. I have friends who has boxers and they are great and such well behaved dogs. I'd love to get a boxer one day but I already have my hands tied with 3 pugs. I used to have a Golden Retriever and miss the big protective bark because well my pugs have anything but that.

15. Wow lucky girl! Thats so cute:heart: