Just when i thought it was too (S)late. REVEAL

diva7633

O.G.
Jul 7, 2007
So I got my gathered Lindsey and wallets and I was cool. But my EBay luck continued. I caved the night before and contacted a seller on EBay who keeps listing one. We came to a price and but the next day she hadn't invoiced me yet. I did a slate Laila search to see if she had decided to re list after all. Well 1 popped up from another seller. As I read the description it mentioned a slight coffee accident involving the bag. I immediately remembered hearing the story on TPF. A few messages and pictures later and she was mine.

ForumRunner_20120925_085726.png

Last edited:
BootFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks chick!! Waiting pays off

Gorgeous!!

Thank you! It really is

GORGEOUS!!!! So jealous (you know) Love love love this! Congrats! Love the title by the way!

Girl if I see 1 I will be on it for you guys.

Omg!!!! u finally, finally have her!!! i am soooo happy for u. so, i guess u have to edit ur signature now, huh?!!! ha! ha! enjoy...

I DID!! I DID!! Thank you

Girl I'm jealous!!!! I need a slate Laila!!!! I saw that listing but the coffee scared me. Glad it went to a TPF'r (time to change your signature line!) :woohoo:

It scared me too but she was great with sending more pics and describing. I know its there but I don't think anyone else will notice.